Spidermans top 10 crapiest and strongest villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vagelis
I need to know what you think about Spidermans top crappiest villians and top 10 strongest villians.

Mr Parker
Do you mean who do I think is his top 10 crappiest villians and who I think is his top 10 strongets?

ruby
thats what id like to know

HockeyFace
Big Wheel is somewhere in the crapiest that's for sure. Died within two issues... Spider-Man didn't even kill him either! Big Wheel's machine did!

Rhino is somewhere definately in the strongest villains area.

Canidates for 10 strongest Spidey Villains:

Tombstone
Hammerhead
Kraven the Hunter
Kingpin
Green Goblin
Hobgoblin

The Ones
Top 10 Strongest:

Best - Worst

1.Doc Ock
2.Green Goblin
3.Carnage
4.Venom
5.Hob Goblin
6.Scorpion

think of the other 3 your self mates

Darth Jello
strongest:
Carnage
venom
doc ock
green goblin
hobgoblin
kraven
shriek
kingpin
scorpian
tarantula
worst:
doppleganger
mysterio (read Daredevil:Guardian devil to see how pathetic he really is)
Rino
shocker
demogoblin
carrion
sandman
tombstone
vulture
lizard

X-Menfan2003
The Top Ten Best Spider-Man Villians
1) The Green Goblin
2) Mysterio
3) The Sandman
4) Hydro-Man
5) The Rhino
6) Dr. Octopus
7) Venom
8) Carnage
9) The Jackle
10) The Lizard

The Top Ten Worst Spider-Man Villians
1) Hammerhead
2) Shocker
3) Kraven
4) Electro
5) The Vulture
6) The HobGoblin
7) Hunger
8) The Kingpin
9) The Wolfman
10) Spot

Darth Jello
all i can say (and i'm not sure about this), is that if spider-man ever faught stilt-man or leapfrog, they are the crapiest

guyverjay
Er can anybody say MORLUN

Drizzle
I know he fought Juggernaut a few times... he would be on the strongest list.

as for lame villians... there have been so many I can't narrow it down.

guyverjay
Spider-man has fought virtually everyone at one time or another including thanos. But they are not HIS villians. Juggy is an X-men foe so shouldn't be counted

Drizzle
I dissagree anyone he has fought should be counted unless he teamed up with them or they become friends. Juggernaut though primarily an X-men foe has fought Spidey on several occasions. King pin is primarily a Dare Devil villian so then should he not be counted as a villian towards anyone else?

guyverjay
The difference is KINGPIN was a spidey villain First and then became a DD villain afterwards like mysterio. As I said before spidey has fought virtually everyone. So unless you're going to count ALL of them your point is moot imo. Everyone got a MAIN rogue gallery and thats what should be counted.

Darth Jello
no, the kingpin is out, he's in jail and recovering from the most vicious beating of his life at the hands of Daredevil. all his colleagues have betrayed him. he has no where to go.

Drizzle
If he fought them they are a villian of his. It doesn't matter if other people fight them or not. Even if he only fought them one time (unless he befriended them) they are a villian to him. If they ran across each other again they would end up fighting... which is the nature of a villian... if they asked for Spiderman's nemesis or archvillian thats another story... then you would have to remain with the rogues gallery... and thus your comment was moot not mine.

Venom2003
Hi,

In response to your question i wish to post a list of my
thumb up TOP 5 thumb down

1. Happy Dance VENOM Happy Dance
2. Carnage (I hate him but he's related to Venom)
3. Hybrid (A mix of four symbiotes with his own story in Venom comics)
4. Punisher (He nearly killed Venom so i give him some credit)
5. Rhino (He's strong enough)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.