A HUGE fried Freen Tomotoes fan herw ith a question! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaci
Hi all!!!! I'm new to the board and thought I's say "hi"!!!
Several weeks ago, my husband and one year old daughter went to Juliet, GA where he movie "Fried Green tomotoes" was filmed. What a trip that turned out to be!!! We actually ATE in the cafe' where the movie was filmed and went into Idgie and Ruths' house! I felt like I had walked right into the movie and knew Graddy, Idgie, Ninny and Ruth.
While we were there, we went to the gift shop. There, you were able to purchase a "Special Edition" of the movie "Fried Green tomatos". It had extra fottage, as they were in the starting process of doing a sequel to the movie before Ms. Jessica Tandy passed away. Does anyone know about this "Special Edition" copy? I've been unable to find it. I mean, I've seen several "Special Editions, but not the one with all the extra footage and stuff like that. I'm starting to think you can only buy it in Juliet where the movie was filmed!
Anyway, if anyone knows anything about this special edition copy, please let me know!!! Thanks!!!

A HUGE FAN~
Jaci

Dogbert
ok 1st off, the topic was DEFINITELY spelled correctly
2. never heard of a special edition version with extra footage

Bhang
All of the Fried Green Tomatoes out now are labled Special Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.