Who is stronger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vagelis
Who is the strongest fighter Thing,ReedRichards,Hulk,Juggernaut,or Ultimet spiderman

Vagelis
pick oneeeeeee

gambit88
what do you mean strongest fighter? like who could take the most guys?

Zephonim
I would give it to Hulk. He has unlimited power, everyone, sans Juggernaut, would run out.

Vagelis
YEA WHO WOULD SAN OUT THE MOST GUYS

Vagelis
Would Reed Richards (MR.FANTASTIC)be the weakest

gambit88
even though hulk probably would kill a ton what if he turned into bruce banner i would say carnage

Zephonim
He wouldn't turn back as long as the fight was going.

juggernaut26
i agree with gambit88 i think carnage would win but not in a fight against the hulk

Zephonim
The Hulk is the strongest, no doubt. He is pure unlimited energy.

Vagelis
Well what about Mr.Fantastics knowledge.I mean whith his knowledge he could make a gun that sucks out the gamma particles out which would turn the hulk to Bruce Banner.

Vagelis
Wouldnt that be a major threat to the hulk and possibly to juggernaut whith a helmet remover.

Vagelis
Wait Mr.Fantastic would already get beat the crap out of by then.

BOPRecruit 16
since i've read the amazing spider-man comics, i'd go with him.

Zephonim
With who? And Mr. Fantastic has like no strength, he can shape himself. I would give it to The Thing before him.

mailedbypostman
Agreed. big grin

venomfan
good lord i voted venom but you know just as well as i do CARNAGE is they most dangerous guy on there venom is the only one who should fight him!! he would cut hulk to pieces, he has a spider sense, hes very strong(that dosent matter giant blade arms and stuff) he would turn hulk into sushi in about 3 seconds. it dosent matter how stong hulk is if hes turned into green noodles.

venomfan
and its fighter people, who is the best fighter, hulk is unrelenting powerful we all know this but god steven segal is a better fighter than hulk

john allerdyce
Originally posted by Vagelis
Who is the strongest fighter Thing,ReedRichards,Hulk,Juggernaut,or Ultimet spiderman Dont get twisted ult venom will eat them alive

Doc Ock
Hulk of course. With Spidey second.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Vagelis
Would Reed Richards (MR.FANTASTIC)be the weakest

reed can give himself Thing like strength.

no he wouldn't be the weakest

from that list i would say ultimate spider-man would be the first to die.

as for who would take out the most guy's

Hulk smashes everyone on that poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.