my first tattoo!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snlovergirl
hello everyone. i know i havent posted in a long time but just had to tell everyone about my first tatoo!! just got it yesterday, yeah!smile its my zodiac sign, gemini and its mostly black with pink, purple, and teal in it. if i get the chance ill post a pic of it. dont worry its only on my back.

Bhang
Pics please...

burlyman
cool eek! PIC! devil

bLooMiLiCioUs
tsk tsk burly leave the poor girl alone ur gonna scare her away....wink
anyway -com'on babe show us a pic soon ok!!big grinlaughing

Bhang
Yeah come on luv, we're queuing up here!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
*takes a ticket*

total metalhead
i hope yours are better than mine. i have three.

burlyman
*yawns and sips herbal tea*

bLooMiLiCioUs
what's with herbal tea?
*drinks iced lemon tea*
aaahhhhh that's betterwink

snlovergirl
ok ok, for all those in anticipation, here ya go. my friend told me they were addictive so maybe i will be getting more in the futuresmile

BidMyBlood2Run
that's wicked!

lil bitchiness
oh wow..i like it! big grin

burlyman
nice smile

must_kill_Santa
its so pweety

snlovergirl
thanks every1. i was kinda nervous when i was getting it but it wasnt so bad.

total metalhead
it feels more weird than painful doesnt it. i remember my first tattoo. i was terrified going in there....

diegocala
Check this guy out!

beaujay1
haha! laughing out loud laughing thats interesting

mechmoggy
They are addictive, I stopped at 5.

I wouldn't mind a couple more at some point though.

snlovergirl
my friend went with me to get her third one and her boyfriend has six. im already thinking of getting a couple more

The Force
laughing out loud two face laughing out loud

heatherfeather7
I know tattoos are addictive, I have three myself. I have a ivy flower on one ankle, a tribal heart on the other ankle, and I just got (2 days ago) an egyptian Eye of Ra tattoo on my lower back. Someday I want to get the tribal heart done into a whole anklet.

heatherfeather7
Cool Gemini tattoo, my sign is a crab, don't think I'll be getting a tattoo of that.

stinkfist462
i want a tattoo..... but my local tatoo parlor is psycho.... its callled
leviticus.... and they dont give minors tatoos no matter wut.... only the girls... but theu have to sleep with the dude who gives the tatoo.... its not legal...... its wrong....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.