Now It's Official: Episode-II Teaser Confirmed with Monsters Inc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
Possibly the worst kept secret ever, it is now Officially Confirmed at StarWars.Com, Monsters Inc. WILL carry the Episode-II Teaser from 2nd November 2001. Here's the announcement that was posted just a few minutes ago;

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/news/2001/10/img/epii_logo_w.gif
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/news/2001/10/news20011029.html

King Jedi
November the second!!!!!! That's like.....a few days away! big grin big grin

Pity we won't get to see it. sad

Texas
Oh brother! So now what's this Nov 9 business! That's why I was confused, and why I am still confused roll eyes (sarcastic)
Just have to wait and see I guess sad

King Jedi
Nov 9th is for the one on the DVD link.

This isn't fair. I'm a good Star Wars fan. Why am I being punished by not getting to see ANY of the trailors. sad sad sad sad

Ratcat
Could it be on Harry Potter?

Texas
Ohhh, poor KJ. Just feel happy for me, I can see both stick out tongue
Do you want me to post a Bjork picture to cheer you up?
You see how much I care about you wink
big grin

King Jedi
No thanks. Not even the lovely roll eyes (sarcastic) Bjork could cheer me up.

RC how long do you think it will be before it will be on T.V? I mean in film shows. Film 2001 always gets trailers early. They've showed Lord of the Rings twice already.

mah
mad mad i want too see it 2nd november too mad

Texas
calm down, calm down everyone. I'm sure you will see it eventaully. Now excuse me while I mark Nov 2, on my calander. smokin'

King Jedi
Eventually isn't quick enough.
Do you think they put it with Monsters Inc to try and hurt Harry Potters box office? That's what some people were saying.

Texas
hmmm, I dont know about that. I dont think GL is out to get HP or anyting, I mean ILM did the special effects, I sure they would want as much people to see it as posible. Nov 2 just seems right to me. I'm sure the toys are just around the corner and he wasnts to get the trailer out now, and not have to wait for HP or LOTR.

King Jedi
Yes but if Lucas is such good freinds with Pixar, who are up aginst HP then it would make sense for him to help them out.

finti
HP???

Ratcat
I'm gonna ring round a few theaters tomorrow and see if they have any info on UK screenings.

Texas
HP=Harry Potter
I probably wont have to go to the theater to see it. When TPM trailer came out, they showed it on ET and all the local news channels as well as every other talk show. But I'm seeing Monsters Inc anyways.

Dim
I'm going to try to see it on Friday..now the question is do I come right back here and gush about it or do I keep my mouth shut?

ToMacco
Dim, we're gonna gloat, big time! evil face

November 2nd. Another day I will be proud to be an American big grin

Ratcat
Feel free to gush all ya like sweetheart! stick out tongue

King Jedi
It doesn't mean we'll be listening. evil face

queeq
I will. big grin

Texas
*Marge* No one likes a gloater Lisa, right Homer?
*Homer*Yeah
*Marge* See, see!!

King Jedi
Do you enjoy pain?

queeq
I think he does. Give it to him. evil face

Texas
Just dont hurt him too bad, he wants to be strong enough to see the trailer this Friday stick out tongue smokin' I know I'll be saving up my energy smokin'

ToMacco
I think I should take a long lunch break on Friday. That way, I can go see Monsters. Inc and the trailer.

If I wait to see it Friday night, that will take up valuable drinking time! Unless I bring something in the theator with me!

But it's a kids movie, so perhaps I should have rum on my breath, shouting to characters on the screen! sad

*ToMacco stands up in the middle of the movie, bottle of rum in his hand "BOOOOOO!!!! Show the trailer again! This movie sucks ass! We want Star Wars! BOOOOOO!"*

Dim
*Smacks To on the head from behind his seat* What your mouth!!

I've gotta figure out how I can sneak back in and see it again..

Ratcat
I'd settle for the chance to see it just ONCE on the big screen.

Texas
Well for TPM they played it before the movie, and then after the credits, they played it again, then they threw every one out so they wouldn't stay for the next showing. Those bastards! mad

King Jedi
I hope they do it this time. evil face

yerssot
tomorrow is the big show! And I want to know what exactly was on it! (hence hence)
I hope VMM will do the same thing as they did with TPM:
they showed the counciler of Teekay 4 to 1 who went to New York to see the trailer and they did the same when he went to see the movie (now that's a guy with money)

ToMacco
It's less than 12 hours, now. I will let you know how cool it isbig grin I'm going to the first show of Monsters Inc.

Texas
I cant wait! I'm probaly gonna see it around 7:00 tonight

finti
why dont you just download it save the money for a crappy film

Texas
Monsters Inc is not a crappy film. I was going to see it anyways, the AOTC trailer is the cherry on top!smokin'

finti
If you download it you can seee it nowsmile

yerssot
where????

finti
I`ll tell you after the Yanks have gone to the movies

Texas
Please Finti, I'm in the computer lad at school, we have that broadband t9000 crap, it would take seconds for me to download the trailer. Please!!! Have you seen it?

finti
oh do you want the adress or...

yerssot
never heared of PM's there finti?

Texas
Finti, Please!!!! PM me, or something!! Please!!!!! Please!!!! Please!!!!!!!!

finti
YOU REALLY WANT THE ADRESS HUH????+

Texas
FINTI!
change my sad sad sad to smile smile smile
PLEASE

finti
I forgott what you wanted????

Texas
*bites tounge*
The trailer Finti, the trailersmile

finti
What do you want Tex

Texas
Nothing now Swede, I'll just see it tonight, you on the other hand wontstick out tongue

finti
already have Sand boy

Texas
*singing*
liar, liar pants on firestick out tongue

finti
maybe I am maybe I am not

Texas
*Anakin voice*No, I think you have

I'm pretty sure the video was just horrible, peoples heads in the way and all. I saw a boot leg version of Titanic a week after it opened, just horrible roll eyes (sarcastic)

Keep your little decrepid trailer for all I careroll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

finti
You still dont get it do you

yerssot
finti, there is no!

finti
Ok you both still dont get it

Texas
Ok!! no trailer on the net, Oh well, I see it tonight anyways!

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

finti
Had you going for a while there Tex

Texas
.........you bastard...............
big grin

finti
yeah yeah my middle name there Enjoy the trailer and tell us about it.

Texas
Oh yeah, enjoy it I will, tell you about it after your little shenanigan, I wont!stick out tongue

finti
fair enugh but knowing you right you wont be able to keep your big Texan braging mouth shutbig grin

Texas
I knowembarrasment

As soon as I get back home, your all getting detailed details!smokin'

amidala985
I saw the teaser...and boy is it a TEASER...very short, very mysterious...but very good. Hayden is so hot, and Natalie is so pretty. classic movies + hotties = blockbuster...

yerssot
hmmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.