Photoshop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
How do you compress an image using this?

finti
save it as a jpeg I guess

King Jedi
It doesn't compress it though.

finti
Then I dont know any other way sad

King Jedi
Ahhh......you're no help. stick out tongue

finti
Watch it or we gonna kick some Scotish ass again evil face

Texas
I have Photoshop, but I dont know how to use it. Read the 600 page instruction manual, it's bound to be in there somehwere stick out tongue

King Jedi
You're no help either! Come on then, I'm willing to take on Norway AND Texas! But only at monopoly. I'm going the little dog.

Texas
Ok this is how you compress an image in photoshop... Your computer should have a display menu right? Well push 6-4-43-5-56-44-5-5-5, then wait for the Photoshop icon to turn yellow, then push 5-4-5-4-3-4-5-4-43, and the image should compress wink

*mumbles* still no fu$&#* bloopers

King Jedi
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
Hey at least I tried to help you.

Texas
Yeah, I know smile

Raz
Assuming you've got version 6 - then just use the "Save for Web..." in the File menu.

Anyways, I'm gonna class this topic as support - moving...

finti
See KJ its so easy and you didnt know that big grin

Dim
Actually fint was right too..You can also save it as a jpg and save it as a lower image quality than the default..that compresses it more as well..

King Jedi
Can you not make it sound more complicated so I don't look like such a fool? embarrasment

Chile
sometimes, you'll want to save the image as a .gif for clarity's sake, especially if it's an image with a lot of solid areas of colour (like an image created on a computer).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.