Trilogy Tuesday!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
Did anyone get tickets? Is anyone going?

LegolasIsMyMan
no I tried, but, failed miserably!!!!! sad

Hania
What is Trilogy Tuesday?? I'm sorry, but I never know what's going on

Aurora
Trilogy Tuesday is a marathon of the EE of FOTR and TTT, and then and earily showing of ROTK. It is only hosted by 100 theaters in the US and Canada. The tickets were around $35 bucks most places. They sold out here in like 2 hours, I was lucky.

Hania
Thanks

LegolasIsMyMan
Yeah, it will be awsome, it's like 15 hours of LOTR non stop,and then you get to see ROTK , it will be awsome, i didn't get tickets, but Aurora promised to take me that night, i love her very much because she is going to take me after she has been up for like 2 days straigt, and I am very thankful to her!!!!!!!

Aurora
Happy Dance Happy Dance I three days of lotr, I think I can do it! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

orlandoOYEA
wow, that is so cool to see it early and everything, wish i had tickets. damn

Fire
hmm they have the same in belgium (my student club is one of the organisors) it only costs a mere 15 bucks to go
including drinks and pop-corn but I aint gonna go I think, too many ppl

LegolasIsMyMan
you should go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discos
unfortunatly there aint no thing like that in Scotland, I have went to see 4 movies at once before in the cinema (roughly 1hr 45mins each) and my ass was dead after the 3rd one.

I think I may watch Fellowship of the ring tonight but also have a few more movies to watch before new year.

lotrfanatic
I am attending here in Memphis, TN smile

Aurora
SOOOOOOOO close lotrfanatic. I am attending in Knoxville, Tn. I can't wait. To be honest I couldn't belive that TN has 3 theaters that are participating. I guess we just got lucky!!!

scott hiwersh
Why go? I have the twi EE DVD's, and I would rather watch them at home w/ friends. That is what I am doing... with all of the free drinks/snacks/breaks that I want....

Fire
yea same here, inviting over mates to watch the both extendeds and then go to the cinema the next morning

eldarion
Sorry...does anyone know EXACTLY how long ROTK will be in the theatre? angel

Aurora
If I am not mistaken it is over 3hrs. It was cut down from over 4 hrs. Can u imagine?

Why go? The thrill of it. To be around ppl who love and are as devoted to LotR as u are. To say "I was at Trilogy Tuesday!" To get the free gift NewLine is giving all ticket holders. To say u lived off of popcorn, m&m's, and Coke all day.

Fire
lol living of m&ms popcorn and coke is a regular day for me, and I much rather see it with my friends, when it is a lot less crowed, heck if I get my movie projector I can put up my own system of a 16ft by 9ft wide screen big grin with my surround sound system I'm all settled to have my own private screening big grin

Verity
Wow! That took away my excitement! confused

Aurora
Not Mine!!

scott hiwersh
I saw it on Monday night at a press screening here in the US, it was unbelievable, so great. It was very very good. I was telling some other people that I didn't think it could get better than the Extended Edition of TTT, but this could rival it... I am still going after the Trilogy Tuesday in my living room, and seeing it again LOL, I got to go to the press screening last minute, hooked up by a friend, so I didn't have time to see the other two EE's that day, but I have watched the TT ee like 10 times already, so it was okay, We still have plans to do the Trilogy Tuesday this next week.

Verity
Where r u going? The tix ran out here in NY! sad

Aurora
I'm going in TN. The tix sold out in lest than half a day.....

Bloom4ever
yall r so lucky. Theres no trilogy tuesday here!! sad

scott hiwersh
That is why you were to make our own trilogy tuesday today man!!! I am on a break, but Having a trilogy tuesday before seeing the ROTK is sooo much fun. Do it before the showing that you are going to if you don't go tonight. It is worth it. You should own all of the Extended Editions anyway.

edwinian
totally. what i am planning on doing this weekend..wanted to go tonight. but alas christmas parties call. but sat. i am watching both FOTR and TTT DVDs!! then going to ROTK!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.