Emma watson haters chat room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kenshin'sgurl34
feel free to talk your mind bout fu***** emma watson. rolling on floor laughing

burlyman
Fu*KIN B!tcH slaPPer teLLIN mE HOw TO Fuc*KIN ThINK

burlyman
anyone else agree? embarrasment

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

Darth Revan
I agree with you

tigereyes456
yah

bLooMiLiCioUs
woohoot we all agreeHappy Dance

airangel429
THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD STARTED BY WITCHKITTY!!!

debby
**** that ***** !! i hate hear she always looks show ugly on pix

Luna150
Yea the thread started by witchey was closed because it was stupid. How the hell is she telling you how to think? Think about what you are doing before you write a pile of shit

heen68
I don't realy hate her i just think her acting sucks and blows she looks like shes reading her lines off paper. no

crazy_c
john

sauron
i like her, thinks she is good actor for a 13 year old

Luna150
Yea think how good she'll be be in a few years

crazy_c
i donno when theyre sayen their lines in these films they kinda sound like theyre struggling to say the words.

crazy_rock_chic
yeaht hey sound liek they're forcing their words out

raven guardia
I think dan,Rupert are good actors......and of course tom is an excellent actor but I HATE emma watson she is a thirteen year old scanky **** and should have never got the role as Hermione. OY, it makes me sooo mad just to think of that B****. it's sad to say this but her playing the role of hermione, makes me wanna just blast hermione across the room with my wand and kill her.Slytherin rocks.....Draco should kill hermione

Schizo_n_me
I think HP books should be against the law! THE POPE SHOULD PERSONALLY BURN EVERY SINGLE HP BOOK!!

.....thats pretty much how insane you guys are. You can't judge someone you don't know. Well, you can, but it wouldn't exactly be the truth. And the Pope can't personally burn every single HP book. Especially since loads of geeks have it like memorized. And so, yeah, I forgot what I was gonna say after that, but trust me! It would have proved my point so well, y'all would'v started weeping out of your ears!

Kai_Haider
LoL
Go Schizo n me Go

azyne
Really?

http://www.allstarz.org/%7Eharrypotter/group/WALL.jpg

Wow, you're right, she's so ugly. *obvious eye-roll*

Luna and them are right. You really don't know the fu(kin girl. Just shut up. If you think she's a bad actress then say so, but stop hating on her, calling her a b!tch, and making it so obvious that you're actually jealous of her, just interpreting it as hatred.

burlyman
sick MINGER!

tigereyes456
once again i quote ****!!!!!!! sorry i hate her nothing really against her but she SUCKS DICK!!!!!!!!

Phoenix
I'm afraid you're forcing me to use my mod voice...

IF ANYONE ELSE OPENS ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS, THERE WILL BE TROUBLE!

And please refrain from using swearwords, this is the forum where most of the younger members frequent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.