:::how::to::watch::HULK::proper:::

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
To really enjoy the wonderful movie 'HULK', you've got to sit real far back from the tv. Put some dirt on the tv screen! Rub some dirt around on there to block out the fake CG. And what you gotta do is really focus on Nick Nolte. Really just watch him and focus on HIM, Nick Nolte. He's really amazing in 'HULK' and I'm sure he'll win an Oscar for that perforcance. Also, really try to crank the volume up when you watch 'HULK'. Let me tell you, there is nothing like the thunderous bass when he starts tossing tanks and stuff. You've got to really turn the bass and volume up real loud is what you gotta do. It's really amazing the way my apartment shakes when the Hulk jumps. Ang Lee did an amazing job and the very end is hilarious and very cultural. Quality movie, 'Hulk' is. You just gotta watch it right. smile

burlyman
yeah

lil bitchiness
hah! laughing out loud

burlyman
lil is just head-over-heels in love with TH

Tired Hiker
No, for reals. You have to rub the dirt mostly on the lower left side of the screen. That's where most of the fakie CG takes place.

lil bitchiness
love i know i am...

BURLY GO TO SLEEP, I CANT GO TO SLEEP COS OF YOU AND DAMN MSN!

Tired Hiker
shux

lil bitchiness
What? blink

Tired Hiker
Um ... . nothing. Just that you're pretty cool is all.

burlyman
indeed

JKozzy
Nah, I'd rather not see it still no

burlyman
so very very true koz

lil bitchiness
Ok, so hulk's pants!! I wanna know, how come when his body grows 8 times bigger (or however much) his shirt rips off, but his pants are still on....how the hell are his panst still fitting him?!?!?!

silver_tears
spandex stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
hehehe... really really stretchy spandex laughing

lil bitchiness
Its no spandex...did you see his pants...i mean...they stayed on....his feet grew, but his pants stayed on!!

DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE PROBLEM WITH THIS!! blink

burlyman
his pants can grow... the guy (vincent i think) had these made cause of "excitement" problems

lil bitchiness
Is that in the movie.....blink

burlyman
yeah, didnt you watch the prologue?

lil bitchiness
I didnt watch it....besides, i set the whole thing up, like Hiker said, i couldnt see the damn thing...

diegocala
It also helps to get faded before during and after!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.