Revolutions Trailer DVD Version !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Osiris
Hey people! I got the DVD version of revolutions trailer. Its so cool and have the best quality (muah muah). SO, if u want some pics from trailer of excellent quality, u can ask me. smile

JKozzy
Which trailer would this be? Is it the one at the end of Reloaded? Because if it is, I've had it in DVD Qual since August...

burlyman
i had it for crimbo last year

The Ones
me thinks he means hes got the trailer for revolutions dvd

burlyman
whats that you say?

sith_darth_jay
i thinks osiris means the trailer in dvd quality

burly> why are you so mean to the poor avril? laughing

Sifer
If so, I have it in higher than DVD Quality - From the official site big grin (Minus the 5.1 sound of course - but I have that on the DVD)

dragonpisces272
oh whatever, okay Osiris, hook me up again with your pictures laughing out loud

Osiris
I have not the one which was in the end of reloaded. I have the big INTERNATIONAL trailer eek!

dragonpisces272
okay...then maybe you should put/snap pics of the trailer and put it here, like the disk A thing

JKozzy
Yeah... but the international trailer wasnt THAT big a deal, just a minute long teaser. But post them, NOW!

JKozzy
And tell us how to get it too!!!

JKozzy
.... blink

-=Urot=-
Speaking about DVDs. When is Rev coming out?

JKozzy
Apparently April...

-=Urot=-
Ahh ok.

JKozzy
So, any idea what this thread is about? What DVD Trailer...

MC Mike
THE DVD trailer... stick out tongue duh! stick out tongue

JKozzy
... seriously, I want to know what Osiris has.

theone0103
I've heard that The Matrix Revolutions comes out on DVD April 5 or April 6 or even just sometime in April 2004

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.