Starwars.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
I just signed up on starwars.com, so I could get the trailer when it comes out. I even got my name ToMacco. Man, I'm cool!

Raz
Now lets hope they don't put the trailers in the DVD section.....now that would be just cruel!

Ratcat
Well they gtta put something cool in there, else there's gonna be a rebellion of a different kind...

Dim
yeah, if they 'thought they heard alot of whining about the streaming video..the On Location..boy they haven't heard nothing yet!

finti
"You ain seen nothing yet be be be baby" BTO rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
I might even go as far as to buy quicktime 5

Dim
I won't have to evil face

Ratcat
Well I don't have to, but I was just making conversation... stick out tongue

Dim
Heheheh..we should rub it in to queeq!

Ratcat
I can't wait to watch my nice full screen, no jerkiness trailer next week.... smile

Texas
I cant wait to watch it in 3 days on a huge theater screen with digital surround soundstick out tongue smokin'

Ratcat
I can watch it at home with Digital Surround Sound... stick out tongue

mah
i can only watch you guys talk about it sad

Ushgarak
Sorry, RC, but Texas wins that argument. It;s better in the cinema and that is all there is to it.

Gundark
I agree with Ush. There's no place like the movie theatre.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Ratcat
That's funny, because I don't have any recollection of disputing that fact...

finti
Butyou have to drag your ass to a kid movie to see it, and in Norway we gonna get a problem here. Monster Inc or whatever is gonna be rated lower than AOFTC because of this AOFTC cant be a preview to Monsters confused

Ushgarak
Sorry, RC. Sounded like you were.

Ratcat
Wow Finti, bad news. In the UK they just ensure that the trailer is of a matching of lower certificate rating.

The have been known to show a trailer for a 15 movie, but the trailer only got a U or PG certificate because they choose scenes that would allow for that.

finti
They probably pick another film I dont know which though maybe The Score premiere around mid November

Ratcat
Well it won't be Monsters Inc. in the UK, that isn't released until February over here.

finti
Same here only after Easter I belive. Well just download it on the net then and I got QT 5 big grin

Ratcat
alt.binaries.stolenmovies....

Gottta love em... evil face

Raz
alt.binaries.starwars would be more appropriate wink

Ratcat
Ya think.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was more thinking of Monsters Inc. anyway.

alt.binaries.movies and alt.binaries.movies.divx

But the best ones to use are the underground newsgroups, those where stuff is posted but the title doesn't reflect the content.

alt.binaries.leek was one, but I think that's pretty dead now.

Raz
Not that we condone the use of these particular newsgroups....ahem...

Ratcat
Well I WAS trying to be discreet before.... stick out tongue

finti
lets go underground big grin
viva la resistance big grin rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
Listen very carefully, I shall say this only one.... laughing out loud

Dim
Huh?...didn't hear ya!?

Ratcat
I said listen very carefully, I shall say this only once.... laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dim
Oh..damn hearing aid..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.