Try This Cool Trick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Here's how to do it. if you tie a string around your finger real tight, you can make it turn purple.

Cool, eh?

Alias Neo
wow!

Tired Hiker
whoa! it really works!

Alias Neo
u get the same effect if u use your head instead of your finger eek!

Neo_Version 7
Well, i am, as s0me would say, A Magician. Doesn't surprise me that it works.

Agent Phillips
I think I did it wrong, my finger turned green blink

Treehuggerjanie
wow, another cool trick, itll drop off if you leave the string there for a couple of hours!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
did u know long time ago when people tried to remember things they would tie there fingers with strings. well in some parts of the world
lol true^

dave123
wow, thats a +1 to NV7s thread count

Treehuggerjanie
I know. This is like such a useful thread to have around! Ive learnt so much. Note the sarcasm

dave123
its not funny, its not "cool" and its not a "trick"

crazy_rock_chic
i did that b4 and i cudnt get the string off and my finger turned black confused

Treehuggerjanie
right with you dave.
Encouraging people to cut off the circulation to their fingers isnt exactly trick of the year.nice one for trying though eh!?

Treehuggerjanie
korn im liking your sig.

Neo_Version 7
dave, you're really a cooL member!

hotsauce6548
hey this is fun!!! huh... AHHHHHHH!!! *okay calm down* why did my finger drop to ground??? sad

Neo_Version 7
if there are any questions on the trick, g0 ask Nelson in the simpsons. He taught it to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.