spider man haterz come here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ruby
spider man is weak admit it>

everyone knows it but no one says

well i do

spider mans famus

yeah

but he cant win against any body but a small time criminal

well maybe an electric dude, a guy made of sand and some freak who named himself after an octapus

but he never fights any one with real power. have you ever seen him fight someone so big they could step on him, or who can move faster than light , or who can throw an energy ball the size of a building at him.

so cuss away

USAgent
well even though I dont like spiderman (marvel over uses him way toooooo much) and he is everyone elses comics. He is still pretty powerful, he can bench press 10 tons! thats like 20,000 lbs!

and believe it or not he even beat the crap out of the Firelord (Galactus's former herold) one time!

spiderman blaaa, mr. overuse

ruby
well spidy is alright when he gets cosmic power for a while

but picture this match

commentator: and so the match of this century begins, thanos vs spidey!!

commentator: and so the players are circleing eachother, thanos punches and hits spidey.

thanos wins

5 mins later,

Commentator: thanos seems to be cheering spidy up, he pats him on the back.

and look spider mans gone flying thro that wall.

dern dern, de dern, den , de dern, de dern, de dern.

roguehardy
spiderman is very funny, but yeah marvel does over use him. hes not that great of a superhero.

USAgent
Yah, He was pretty powerful then, But he beat the Firelord without any of his cosmic powers. I kinda thought it was pretty cheap for marvel to let him do that.

Rubyguy
woo hoo what a bump that was!

mr.smiley
Originally posted by ruby
spider man is weak admit it>

everyone knows it but no one says

well i do

spider mans famus

yeah

but he cant win against any body but a small time criminal

well maybe an electric dude, a guy made of sand and some freak who named himself after an octapus

but he never fights any one with real power. have you ever seen him fight someone so big they could step on him, or who can move faster than light , or who can throw an energy ball the size of a building at him.

so cuss away

That's part of what makes him so great.Not every heroe needs to be a god or something.

Darth Martin
Spiderman is the fourth most popular superhero of all-time. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.