best ever monster movie/creature feature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi-ps
what is the best monster movie of all time and why

nazgulinthedark
gollum from lotr, can't really call him a monster, but he was computer animated

Discos
I am not sure about one I seen, it was a long time ago (5 years) when I saw this movie.... It was about a family of freaks who ate people but were repellant to something (not sure if it was spray or some sort of liquid)....grr

anyways in one scene the teenage daughter of the creature family was having sex with a human and turned into a creature and spun the guy into a web......

Discos - it may have been spiders roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evil Dead
Jurassic Park

Due to the critical acclaim it recieved and the huge amounts of money it made at the box office, I do not believe an explanation is necissary.

wicker_man
Jaws

Evil Dead
good point.

total metalhead
Alien no doubt.

Kes
Lets see... Jurassic Park is definitely my fave.
I also love Aliens and Jaws.

leaf_eater
i thought gullum was cool.

Kes
Oh the mummy from The Mummy with Brendan Frasier.

mardook
Aliens! I love that movie... everything about this movie rocks! Wish I was old enough to have gone seen it in the theatre, that would've been intense. big grin

DeNiro
jaws , jurassic park, and then i kinda favor the origanal king kong just because i dont know sumething about it that i luved i cant wait to see this 2000 version remake

Lord Soth
I loved that movie!

I also like Jaws and Jurassic Park

finti
Jaws, it kept people out of the water all around the world for an entire summer

octapushunter
definatley that little kid in home alone. i wet myself when i saw him.
awwwwwwwwwww

mindbugaling
king kong (60's)

JackSparrowLuvr
Aliens

DeNiro
there we go someone agress with me that movie is a classic

BOPRecruit 16
gollum in lotr and that mutant octopus in deep rising.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.