Why the "Mwahahahahahaha!!!"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
Smith took over the oracle, and then laughed manically. We assume that this was because he now "saw" Neo lying in the crater, and being absorbed into a Smith.

So why couldn't he see 10 seconds further into the future when he blew up?!

Virus2nd
He couldn't see past a choice he didn't understand.

The One Himself
That's right...The Oracle did not know exactly why she was helping the rebels and trying to end the war, but she made her choice and she is not able to see past that choice...

The One Himself
And we can say the same thing about Smith...In Oracle words "You are all the sense in his way" He did not understand that killing Neo he was killing himself...

Ahnold
Ah but why are we considering the ORACLE'S choice? Strictly, she ceased to exist during the superbrawl, and it couldn't have been a choice of Smiths, as he seemed to understand all of his choices...

The One Himself
Well..The Oracle was there all the time...She "surfaces" at the end to give Neo the final msg: "Everything that has a beginning has an end, Neo"
Smith was so obsessed in killing Neo that he can't see past his own choice: 1 + -1 = 0

HexSintax
he couldve also been laughing due to the fact that he knows that neo is the only one that stands in his way. smith may not have seen neo in the crater, but realized that he has just taken over the one person who was been helping the rebels the entire time....one more giant step towards freedom.

JKozzy
She said "You are the only one that stands in his way," not "You are all the sense in his way"....

burlyman
he was laughing cause he saw some pigs flying outside

Sifer
He was laughing at the irrelevance of these threads smile

The One Himself
> The One and Only Koz-man big grin Oh! sorry! As U must noticed, English is not my first language...

The Unknown
The Oracle didn't know how it would end (as stated in the movie). Therefore, Smith couldn't see who would win.

JKozzy
Oh, sorry about that! embarrasment I congratulate you on making an effort! big grin By the way, out of curiosity, what is your first language?

The One Himself
wink That's ok!!! I am from Brazil and I speak portuguese!

JKozzy
Let me compliment you, that you speak... err.. type.. english quite well! yes

The One Himself
You are kind, but compliment the "Preview and Spellcheck" too. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing :

JKozzy
laughing I compliment you, Preview and Spellcheck! stick out tongue

mailedbypostman
big grin rolling on floor laughing laughing

dragonpisces272
Because Neo is "the one", and Smith just wants to eliminate him, so it goes.
And uh...I'll just join in on the laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing big grin

mook
were not. we are considering Neos choice - Neo allows smith to replicate him because he realises this will end it. smith doesnt realize this - He couldn't see past a choice he didn't understand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.