I hate Jason, Michael Myers, and especially that ugly ass Leatherface!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
I hate those fat ass people!They suck! Especially letherface...what a geek!! What is it with a chainsaw...and that hair!! Urgh, the hair!!!!! mad Hes a sissy, and a lame horror character...

Michael Myers is dumb as a mule and twice as ugly!! mad

Jason is also annoying and ugly....he looks like he had a wrestling match with a land mower.....

All of the films with the characters above suck!! They suck like a shit in a vacume!! mad

preposterous!! mad

burlyman
im with ya there sis!

Matrix_man
yes rock i agree lil

jacksparrow22
i thought i was the only one that thought so! wink

lil bitchiness
mad damn it!

Darth Revan
I agree.

ab012f9448
Finally someone who agrees with me. I thought i was the only one.....

burlyman
all this time, weve had to keep our feelings bottled up inside, manifesting in the corner, about these ugly asses... well thank you lil - our saviour happy

lil bitchiness
madmadmadmadmadmad

Hate them all!!

Michael Myers 1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/fyou.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ranting.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/fyou.gif

jacksparrow22
grrrrr they should die!!!!!

Michael Myers 1
they have already died

burlyman
oh shut up stick out tongue

jacksparrow22
well those little shits should die again!

Michael Myers 1
they all have died several times and yet come back alive cool

jacksparrow22
aaaaaaaaaah! i give up, god damn it!

lil bitchiness
URGH!! mad

Lether face didnt die!! blink

but he should be the first to get eliminated!! mad

kRaZy KoRrEe
yo i totaly agree with all of you. leatherface and jason and mike are all stupid. and ugly! especiall jason and leatherface! i mean at least ike can keep his mask on. but still mike is just as much as a fool as any of these guys!

jacksparrow22
thy all should be and same with their sucky ass movies!

kRaZy KoRrEe
yea i mean Friday the 13th was HORRIBLE they should of never kept making those gay movies

wicker_man
Leatherface did die in Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.

burlyman
whos ike?

jacksparrow22
i dont think it had a sexual preference confused

but they sucked anyway big grin

ab012f9448
You want ugly? How about freddy kreuger? Man i hate him hes a pratt. He's a wolverine rip off with them claws.

lil bitchiness
mad that film sucks!! Just like every other....adn that wast the original...mad

damn them all...they are all horrible lame characters mad

kRaZy KoRrEe
haha

jacksparrow22
hell yea! his face is scarier then his movies!

Michael Myers 1
yo bitches and hoes u better lay off mike before i start going after the Gaytrix.

wicker_man
Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre are two of the most influential horror movies of all time.

Darth Revan
The Gaytrix? For this you die!!!

burlyman
the Gaytrix is real, its all around us

lil bitchiness
Its where ever you look, you will see Gaytrix!!

MICHAEL MYERS IS A SISSY!!!!! mad

Michael Myers 1
blow me

jacksparrow22
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jerry.gif

lil bitchiness
mad URGH!!! They suck!!!!! Stupid characters...no good actors...lame films!!

burlyman
sure

Michael Myers 1
how can they be bad actors if they hardly even act? they dont have feelings and they dont talk so how should you know they are bad actors

jacksparrow22
BECAUSE THEY JUST ARE!

Michael Myers 1
prove it

ab012f9448
Well the actors haven't been in other movies so that means they can't act!

jacksparrow22
ummmmm.......well.........cos i saw some of the movies and they just really sucked!

wicker_man
The original Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre are classics renowned by all true horror fans.

ab012f9448
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
mad they suck!

wicker_man
Im sure Backfire will agree with me on my previous comment, after all he knows his horror movies hence his appointment as horror genre mod.

Michael Myers 1
i bow to u and backfire and these people probally havnt even seen some of the horror movies and are judging them for nothing i about to to do something i wish i hadnt wink

lil bitchiness
mad

Michael Myers 1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/glare.gif

lil bitchiness
mad mad mad mad

Michael Myers 1
eek! smile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre was and always will be a classic.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol i didn't think lil bitchness was really a *****. i thought KMC was no bitches allowed but time changes.

samhain
sorry I missed the debate. What are you arguing about? rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

h0ck3yh0rr0r
read the past posts

samhain
OK I'm all caught up. lil ***** and jack sparrow should stick to their Pokemon forums and leave the horror forum for the fans. On a side note you seem to be filled with a lot of needless teen angst, lil *****, a bit like one of those characters in those horror movies you hate so much. I hope the irony isn't lost on you!!! rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

samhain
Oh it seems they wont print that word...how about lil' butch instead? rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hey samhain i like how u expressed ur anger lol

samhain
thank you rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

goo
lil ***** you and jacksparrow need to go back to picking your boogers and whacking off while watching star wars, you know nothing about horror movies,nor are you a fan so go back to the star wars page.

Michael Myers 1
laughing out loud guys guys dont be mad at them it was a dare ok if u go by the OTF u will find it and i think lil b likes horror movies and i was the one to dare her to do this stick out tongue

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sigh mm u could have told us this sooner u know.....my apologizes goes to lil bithiness smile

wicker_man
In future may i suggest to refrain from this 'ugly' confrontation again, why don't we keep the truths and dares in the OTF in its respective thread, i know its boring but it will stop incidents from happening like this again, just a thought. smile

Michael Myers 1
haha this is nice compared to the other people that have been attacked and i wont mess with these forums again smile

lil bitchiness
This was for backfire...a dare...my dare!

lil bitchiness
appology accepted....since you are cool h0ck3yh0rr0r!! wink

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud hmm...member bashing is not allowed mate! And since you are relatively new yourself, and dont know many people, i suggest you dont be so rude...since i wasnt rude to you, personaly!

lil bitchiness
I didnt think BackFire would fall for this, since he somewhat knows that i love horror movies...and that uglyness of either character has nothing to do with anything....lol

Since you are relatively new (newer than me) and you dont know jack shit about me, i suggest you dont go off bashing people...ok?!

lil bitchiness
Wicker Man, i appreciate how you handeled all this...lol....you too h0ck3yh0rr0r!!

BackFire
Yeah, as soon as I saw you had started this thread, I figured something was up, a dare, or you were jus screwing around. I think it was the over use of the angry faces that gave it away, you seemed just a little too pissed off to be serious

Michael Myers 1
laughing out loud i think backfire know how it feels to be dared smile poor BF got attacked by the matrix fans

badkittykitty
yeah he did...and it haunted him for awhile...matrix fans were pretty p.o.ed

BackFire
Yeah, I loved it, just showed me my statements about the matrix were correct, otherwise they wouldn't have cared....also showed their lack of intelegence and common sense, which of course would account for their love of those shitty movies.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud hahaha...

Matrix fans are weird...messed the know it all people....

BackFire
I have no problem with people who simply enjoy the movies, the people that bug me are the ones that act as though the matrix is their freaking religion.

Michael Myers 1
thats pretty true bf

Lord Soth
Mike Myers is awesome, and I have nothing against Leatherface, but I HATE JASON! He's incredibly stupid, and his movies are uninteresting pieces of crap with no story.

lil bitchiness
Wait a minute...

letherface died in th TCM2?! messed

i havent seen that one...im hoping it wasnt directed by the same director...

That well ruined the stroy...sad

SilverFighter
Phew! I'm glad you didn't mention Pinhead or else there would have been a REAL Hellraiser from me.

Ness
so who won in fredy vs jason????

lil bitchiness
erm...it was a dare, i didnt mean that stuff?! messed

I found Freddy V Jason really amusing, i was hoping it was gonna be hororr movie..like Jasons or Freddys films where!

SilverFighter
I know it was just a dare (I read that Truth or Dare thread) I was just being silly wink

Dario Argento
It was directed by the same director. Tobe Hooper directed both of them.

Jason420
they have tcm 3:saw is family anyway you chick shut up Jason is cool and so is Mike you can say what you want about leatherface hes dumb

BackFire
The Friday the 13th movies are unimaginative crap for the most part.

lil bitchiness
Is the second one any good!? I do have a feeling its crap..i liked TCM because of its ending the most...its was so good....very creepy too! no expression

Killing off letherface is silly....

BackFire
The second one's entertaining, but really stupid.

HockeyFace
I heard the second was really cartoonish and funny. For instance the Sawyer family live underneath an amusement park in a super villain like lair from what I have heard.

lil bitchiness
blink

I really didnt know the second one was directed by Tobe Hooper too!

I thought it was one of those stupid spin offs, like they did Psycho 3 or whatever....

BackFire
It's worth seeing, but it's not at all like the original, much more wacky.

Jason420
original tcm is dumb

lil bitchiness
Why you say that?! Its a classic, many people were scared when that film came out, and it was well ahead of its time too!

HockeyFace
Not really ahead of its time... A lot of those types of slasher/gorey films came out in the 70s... like The Hills Have Eyes, Last House on the Left, and Halloween.

BackFire
TCM came out well before halloween and hills have eyes, last house on the left was before it, but it doesn't have much in comparison with TCM, aside from some realistic scenes

BackFire
anyways, good joke Lil, but I think the comedy will soon turn too anger, and since the topic of this thread was never serious, I think it's time to close it.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.