Pendragon Series by D.J.MacHale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hotsauce6548
Has anybody ever read the series Pendragon? It's a very good series. It's about a 14-year old teenager who finds out that his Uncle Press is a "Traveler" and so is he. Being a Traveler means going to different dimensions to save the people in the dimension. The characters in the books are very likeable. Again, it's a great series and if you like
Sci-Fi/Fantasy than you will like these books.

badkittykitty
theres allot of sci-fi fans that I think would be interested in this!

penguin29
i didn't think many others had read the series, but now i know that there are others out there. Does anybody know any other terretories besides these?: First Earth, 2nd earth, 3rd earth, denduron, cloral, veelox, eelong, or zadaa?send them to me if you know.

hotsauce6548
i red all da books but thats all i no

penguin29
Ok. there's supposed to be another one coming out in a little bit. Like in the end of january or the beggining of febuary. Hotsauce6548-will you pm me when the next one comes out? I can't wait to find out how the rules have changed. or if mark and courtney get to flume to help bobby or if they just stay acloytes.

hotsauce6548
sure penguin... i'll pm you, as soon as i see it that is. i was wondering wen the new one was coming out, and im always looking for it.

cookie17398
Happy Dance pendragon is the best pm me whenthe new 1 comes out Happy Dance

Viper_Lod1
if anyone knows tell me in a pm thanx

claire_bear
OMG! im reading the second Pendragon book (The Lost City of Faar) and i absolutely love it, i finished the first one in like 3 hours just never wanting to stopping reading hehe, i love Bobby he seems like a great guy, but i wish more could happen between him and Courtney wink anyone know when the new ones coming out?

MasterWizard
I've only read the first two. I would have to request them at the town library to get the next ones. They were very good, especially the first one.

LaLaLaGirl21
Ok people here's the scoop:

1. The next book is coming out in august
2. It's called Black Water
3. It is focused on the teritory Eelong
4. there are suposed to be 10 teritories but so far there are only 8

LaLaLaGirl21
If you have any questions write me

Kane625
umm....thats so awesome

i read every single one...

the last one left u in so much suspence.... gosh i just loved every single book a lot

coolboarder98
I've read the first 2 books in the series. I thought they were awesome. When is the paperback of the 3rd gonna be released?

dudeinblack2000
I've read the first one and am begining the second one. so far from what I've heard The Never War is the best. I hope I can finesh all of them by the time the next one comes out. smile

dudeinblack2000
P.S. I'm doing a book report on the first book for school. I have to make a suit case and pack ten items the main character would bring on a trip. anyone got any ideas.

LaLaLaGirl21
um... i would being most of the stuff he brought like a dog whistle and a Milky Way candy bar... stuff like that

alex_crayne
The new book comes out augest 1,04

premiumsk8
I read all the books, they were amazing although the second book got a bit boring at some parts. My favorite was the never war, i liked the topic of the mafia and gangsters. I just cant wait until the 5th book comes out. 1 question for anyone who can awnser, if theres a first earth and third earth, why does first earth start at that recent and not of taken place in the times of cavemen or dinosaurs. Also what about 4th or 5th earth? are they saying that earth doesnt exist past that certain time?
eek! confused evil face laughing Happy Dance sick

dew the dew
dude these pendragon books are awesome i finished the last fourth one last night. they were all good i thought Cloral was my personal favorite.
i sure hope he continues to write this series.

cristian
book number 6 is the book im reading all of 1 through 5 of the pendragon series ive read Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing stick out tongue

pinkfloydkor
here are all of the territories:
1. Denduron
2 Cloral
3 First Earth
4 Second Earth
5 Third Earth
6 Veelox
7 Eelong
8 Zadaa
9 Quillan
10 Ibarra

14 days untill 7 comes out. I think that second earth will be last in the series.

ty6230
These are the territories and Travelers

1. Denduron- Alder-alive
2. Cloral-Spader-trapped
3. First Earth-Gunny-Trapped
4. Veelox-Aja
5. Eelong-Kasha-dead
6. Zadda-Loor-alive
7. Quillan-Nevva Winter-traitor Quillan's second traveler-Elli Winter-alive
8. Third Earth-Patrick-alive
9. Ibara-Remudi-set up by Nevva-dead
10. Second Earth-Bobby-alive

pinkfloydkor
This thread kinda died. Theories on the 8th? Anybody?

Azure
I know this is random and no one knows me, but my goal is to spread the word.......there will be a Dragonlance movie in 2007! (don't bother flaming me, because will most likely never see it)

BrianofXangha
i may be wrong, but i swear there will be a confilct between Loor and Courtney. I read wat going on between bobby and loor, and im good at predicting conflicts. So i cant wait till Pendragon the Grea Happy Dance evil face t

THE SAINT DANE
HI. I just started the series by reading the fith book(black water) and i loved it!!!!. but i felt sad in the end. anyway tell me which are the best books of the series? and has the 7th book released?

TayKP07
You can't just start at book five!!! Doesn't it bother you that you are missing so many things?? I'd recommend starting w/ book number 1...

THE SAINT DANE
well yea yiu are right but some how i understood the series. well i didnot know anything about pedragon books when i bought the fifth book just to read (as it was the only book in the shop). any way can you plz tell me which books are the best in the series?

SaintDaneSlayer
Did anyone not like the ending for the last Pendragon book? i feel like there is way to much goin on in quillan and with every other territorry to end it in one book unless its over 1000 pages.

BrianofXangha
wat i want to no is if all the travlers are the same in a way, will bobby learn to change shape like saint dane?

BrianofXangha
i thoguht the ending for book 7 was kewl, with the whole world changing and every thing

ss18188
hey!!! i LOVE the pendragon series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, and the other 2 territories you are missing are Quillan and Ibara (they are in the eighth book)

ss18188
oh, and did u hear that the title of the eighth book was changed from Pendragon the Great??!!! so all of u who own the 7th book 1st edition, with that title for eight, its worht moeey someday!!!

ss18188
sorry, i meant its WORTH MONEY!!!!!!!!!

BrianofXangha
how can u tell if its a first edition?

xSaintxDanex
I'm currently reading Book 7 and the Travelers Guide to Halla~~!

Best series evar!!!

xSaintxDanex
It means that, recently DJ Machale decided to change the name of book 8 to a title unknown as of yet, but in most of the currently published book 7's it says that book 8 will be named pendragon the great, although now it won't...so you have a first edition if you own book 7 and it says book 8 will be named pendragon the great. It's worth nothing much yet but give it 5-10 years and you'll fetch a couple hundred buxxx for it =P

BrianofXangha
SWEET! i have one, so in a few years, ill get a lot of money

BrianofXangha
wat scares me about the series is that bobby sounds too much like me. i mean he's good at sports like me. he's smart, again like me. and as a player, also like me laughing out loud wacko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.