Wanna Party???????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
Chris Pontius. my hero. he taught me how to party big grin

total metalhead
he also showed me that you can uphold safety in the water and still be sexy....

diegocala
Bet you tore that up huh!

total metalhead
just to make sure you all know, thats not me in either of those pics. its Pontius. honest.

beaujay1
um.............

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing
well TM's waaay hotter anywayswink

NyC-gUrL
miffed:

Sugar Kane
I have to say that Party Boy aka Chris Pontius is way cute, but men should NEVER WEAR THONGS!!!! It is just so wrong!

Johnny Knoxville is also seriously hot!

total metalhead
blasphemy!!! no one is hotter than Party Boy, and no one has the raw sex appeal of Bunny the Lifeguard rolling on floor laughing

total metalhead
now you tell me....

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing

Sugar Kane
You're so funny TM!!! big grin laughing

total metalhead
well thank ya kindly bunny

bLooMiLiCioUs
lol that bunny is soooo adorable!!!!!i love that bunnylove

total metalhead
one day, i'll become a party demon and sex god just like Pontius. but until that day......

heres the man himself again with Steve-O, Wee Man and Preston.

Sugar Kane
How do you know you're not already a sex god? stick out tongue big grin

total metalhead
good question....i'll have to go ask all the girls i've slept with.

that will certainly take a while evil face

Sugar Kane
big grin I'll see you in 30 seconds then? stick out tongue I'm sorry, I couldn't resist-- you left that one wide open! big grin I'm sure you are quite the stud; you're a funny guy and chicks like that...love

total metalhead
yep i suppose i did big grin. hey if you wanna see how hot i am check out the 'I Think Im Getting Fat Thread' in the off topic forum. god im big headed....

Sugar Kane
Sure, I'll check you out...wait- I should ask you how old you are- don't wanna be arrested for chatting up minors...(I'm 19, almost 20!)...I'm just going over to the other thread...stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
oh man TM you ARE so damn big headed!!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sugar Kane
TM, I'm guessing you're the guy on the board, not the one with the camera? That is a quality shot! big grin Although I can't really see your face, I'd have to go with you are damn cute, primarily based on the fact that you skate! love And you sound like a sweetpea in all your posts...

bLooMiLiCioUs
he islove

Sugar Kane
I got competition! stick out tongue Forget this comment if he is just a kid...I'll go check his profile... big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
nah he's got sum1 tho sh-wait i dunno if he'd want it plastered all over the boardswink

Sugar Kane
I'm thick today...has he recently turned 18? confused

Sugar Kane
Don't think she'll mind too much...if you're in Singapore, and I'm in the UK and he's in the U.S (?)...we're hardly a threat... big grin Anyway...I'm engaged...to Johnny Depp...he just doesn't know it yet! stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud yeah and i'm engaged to orli toolove

Sugar Kane
Maybe we can get cameo's in the next POTC... big grin God! I'm turning into a stalker! Creepy! We'll get thrown out of here in a minute for going off topic...

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud i dn mind stalkin orliloveshifty
laughing out loud yeah we're gonna get thrown off alrightwink

total metalhead
Orlando and Johnny are mere specks on the sex appeal map compared to Party Boy yes

in fact, neither of them are anything on any of these guys! from the left they are: Ehren Mcgehey, Jason Acuna (Wee Man), Steve O, Dave England, Preston Lacey, Brandon Dicamillo, Ryan Dunn, Bam Margera, Johnny Knoxville and CHRIS PONTIUS. Orlando and Johnny? Pah stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.