book of the month?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badkittykitty
what do you guys think of like a book of the month thread...where before each month members make suggestions before the month end then a thread for that book is created at the beginning of the month and and stuck to the top where people can give there thoughts and reviews...just a idea I was kicking around..
if yes how do you think we should proceed?

Lord Soth
I'm not sure how we would go about doing it. It sounds like a good idea, though

badkittykitty
yeah see I like the idea..but no sure how either... huh

Falling-Forever
I agree, good idea but it seems a little complicated. If we figure out a way to manage it then yeah, I'm all for it!

Lord Soth
I don't follow any books other than DragonLance, so I wouldn't be much of a help big grin

crazy_c
I think its a good idea

badkittykitty
maybe like before jan. I can pm a random member who posts here alot(like a different one each month) and they can make a review of the book we should read and I'll sticky it up top so we can all give feedback and comments...just a idea

Lord Soth
That's pretty good. I could do that. All DL books, of course

h0ck3yh0rr0r
excellent idea but very difficult to actually process this. hmmm

h0ck3yh0rr0r
anyway u guyz know that my vote(s) will go to the classic books smile

badkittykitty
well we will have a plan hatched by the beggining of january I think...my brain is mush right now though..maybe Ill have more ideas by the weekend smile

Lord Soth
Of course they will stick out tongue

badkittykitty
I thought Id get some sort of muse on this this weekend...I didnt. x-mas shopping and stuff keep me way to busy...what about anyone else..got some ideas ?*preys*

Lord Soth
I thikn I like Phoenix's idea better: We all suggest books, pick one, we all read it, and discuss it once we're all done. More like a Book Discussion than a Book of the Month. Whaddya think?

badkittykitty
I like her idea alot,I just seen it,I am going to unsticky this and pm her big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.