The ultimate sandwich

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Just last week, I discovered the recipe for the ultimate sandwich to take to work/school/college etc.

My usual ham/tomato or cheese/tomato was always soggy by the time dinner break started. So what you do is have ham/cheese/tomato with the tomato in the middle so that it doesn't make the bread soggy. I am a true genius. big grin

Ratcat
Give that man the Nobel prize for cullinary invention... roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
I knew you'd appreciate a food related bit of wizardry RC. big grin

Ratcat
Always... big grin

However, I think the ultimate sandwich has to be Ham, Cheese, Mayo and Salad on Rye.

finti
Yes RC thats it rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Dim
Nope nope..it's chicken salad/tomato/onion/lettuce on a roll...hmmmmmmmmmmm

Ratcat
Yuck, Tommaco! evil face

Dim
hmph! you don't know..

Ratcat
I don't? Kewl, I can deal. big grin

Texas
I like to get some Jewish Rye from either La Madeline or Whole Foods, cover it with Prego Spaghetti Sacuce, add some cheese, tomatoes, olive oil, sprinkle some Ms. Dash, and stick it in the broiler for 4 minutes! Yummmmm!

Ratcat
He's anouther one.

A nice strong English Cheddar and Sliced Pepperoni, lovely.

ToMacco
ToMacco sandwich. You don't have to smoke afterwards.

finti
How about a BEER big grin

Ratcat
I'd love one, thank you... big grin

ToMacco
Everyone to the bar! finti's buyin'! big grin

finti
Funny cause the credit card I`m using says Tomacco big grin

mechmoggy
Silence fool and order the most expensive bottles on the menu before he realises! big grin

Dim
Hehehee..wait until he sees the bill! evil face

Ratcat
Whatever it is, I'll haver a double!

Dim
Oh great..he'll be no good to us now. Ya drunk floosie!

Ratcat
Pot, meet kettle... stick out tongue big grin

finti
Mech is still tied to the floor after calling Finti a fool, throws a bone to gnaw on ...occasionally.

ToMacco
*ToMacco reolizes his credit card is gone, but knows its expired. He orders 6 more drinks, then quietly slips out the back door.*

Ratcat
Finti,. think you need to send the boyz 'round to Tommacos

ToMacco
Anyone you send over to my place, will become a part of my drinkin' posse! cool

finti
Nah this Norse man will scare them s***less evil face

Edna Witch
No no no no no! It has to be cream cheese and blueberry jam in a soft roll! Gorgeous! Sweet and savoury! What a taste sensation!

finti
and then we can scare To? evil face

Ratcat
OK, the best sandwich I ever has was a philly cheese steak sandwich at Downtown Disney last summer.

Best of all, Ben could only eat half of his so I got the other half too.

finti
So there were three halves????

ToMacco
You can never go wrong with a Peanut-Butter and Jelly Sandwich. Yumm-yumm! smile

finti
peanut butter and jelly kind of messy and barf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.