Stereophonics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

metallicachick
I really like the Stereophonics! Kelly Jones has a really sexy voice!
Anyone else like them?!

lil bitchiness
Yeah, i like Stereophonic...they are alright, saw them live last year..thumb up they are really good!

mechmoggy
I liked the first 2 albums, the third wasn't as good but still pretty good, and I haven't bought the latest one.

BOPRecruit 16
i love them! heard their songs "pick a part that's new" and "have a nice day". gotta get there cds!

Bad Boy
Dont like em but I might see them play at the Millenium Stadium.... but only cos Feeder are special guests!

Sugar Kane
You're right about Kelly's voice...damn! Sexy as hell! love

amity75
I liked them at first, Local boy in the photograph blew me away but they've gone a bit pants now. Their drummer got sacked. I saw them in concert last week and they looked quite disinterested.

BOPRecruit 16
does the group have any new singles out yet?

Sugar Kane
I got a postcard through last week for their new single...I forget what it is called though. I don't like their new stuff as much, so I haven;t really been following it...

metallicachick
I really like the song Mr. Writer too.. I think that is their newest single off of J.E.E.P. Good song.

cermiestar
i love "just enough education to perform"

KillTheLight
I've just heard some of their new stuff it seems ok...might have to listen to it a bit more though

Morning_Glory
i like Stereophonics- and I actually think Kelly Jones is sort of hot!

but Kelly Jones always seems like he has a BIG bubble stuck in his throat

KillTheLight
yeah i know what you mean but he does have a nice distinctive voice.

Morning_Glory
yea he does...

love it when Noel Gallagher and Kelly Jones sang...Im Only Sleeping

Tribute thingy to John Lennon

KillTheLight
never heard it....

I really liked the cover he did of Rod Stewart's Handbags and Gladrags song

Morning_Glory
OOohh I love that song too!! it's sort of soothing smile

KillTheLight
yup happy

jaden101
wasn't a fan before...but i have to say...i do like dakota...very good song

Alpha Centauri
Only ever liked Mr. Writer, not a fan really.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.