Who makes the best beats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DyceIBG
Ok poeple, me and some friends are having a discussion on who make the best beats. So I'm Gonna ask all of you. I will place a poll, but feel free to name any that I don't put since i'm only putting 3

h0ck3yh0rr0r
TImberland...no

my vote goes to Dre for many reasons.

Bad Boy
Kevski for Menace

mistyblue772
Dre's beats suck! He hasn't had talent since NWA! that fat old man needs 2 just retire from rap for good!
Neptunes make some really good beats. I could listen 2 them all day & so does Timbaland, but Dre, no way.

madsci
dre is really good...neptunes are really good...not really into timabland.

can't forget dj premier from gangstarr who is a personal favorite as well as an excellent producer - comparable to an east coast dre. he seems to always have his hands into someone's song or single.

one name...madlib. hands down, f#@%in' amazing. from the lootpack's "the antidote" to quasimoto's "the unseen" to the upcoming "mad villian", he is extremely talented , and will go down as one of the great producers in hip hop.

speaking of "mad villian", mf doom is the s#!t. "operation doomsday", "special herbs vols.", "king geedorah", etc., etc., etc. what more can i say.

also, i can't forget the alchemist, f#@%in tight. he has produced for dilated peoples and defari to name a few.

too many excellent producers to name, the list would be entirely too long.

madsci
hip hop purist

metal face
^^^ word the man speaks the truth

dre had some dope beats on "2001"

el-p (alright alright i hated on him before, now he's dope)

jel

mcenroe

there's a bunch im to lazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.