Which Black female Celebrity looks better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DyceIBG
Ok People, another big discussion between me and some friends. Who looks better? feel free to list anyone I didn't

HannaBananabal
Not fair! All of them (the one's I've heard of) are gorgeous!

Kes
I only know what the 1st 5 look like. So I'm going to go with Halle Berry.

clavis9495
yeah but she aint really that black though...

Evil Dead
Halle Berry for sure.......

Vivica Fox is getting O-L-D. She looked great 10 years ago in Independence Day........now she looks like a transvestite. Watch the movie Boat Trip. Even with all the makeup that plastered her in......they still could not cover the wrinkles and sagging jaws.

Haha @ Da Brat.............I know, alot of people like big women....it's just funny to see a 200 pounder on the same list as Halle Berry asking which is sexier.

HannaBananabal
Very funny and offensive. sad

Evil Dead
what is offensive?

DyceIBG
Lol, it's my friends suggestion, so I had to respect it and put it. I'm tryin to get all my friends to register

MISSME
Definitely, Halle Berry. I like her in the "X-Men". She is an excellent actress. She needs to be the next "James Bond"!

Sugar Kane
Halle Berry is absolutely beautiful...she doesn't need long, flashy hair or anything like that- she has incredible bone structure and amazing features and skin. Stunning!!

crazy_c
I think Beyonce is the prettiest.

mickey&mallory
Has to be Beyonce for me too.She's soooo fine stick out tongue M&M

DyceIBG
Halle Berry, aahhhh, my sweet victory over my friends

MISSME
Smile!

Baby Rach
Halle Berry, and Tyra Banks is gorgeous too

NyC-gUrL
rock rock rock HALLE BERRY HALLE BERRY rock rock

You go girl!! *does weird cheerleader-dance*

NyC-gUrL
but ashanti is damn ugly (without makeup) sick

Steven
Halle Berry & Beyonce mate. Is that Ashanti pic fo' real?! *lol*

NyC-gUrL
yuuup, nasty huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.