Is Pac & Biggie Dead?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DyceIBG
Who thinks Pac & Biggie are dead? Pac has thousands of theories to why he isn't dead, but biggie says it plain as day in the song "NOTORIOUS"

the lyrics if you wanna see em (These are the first bars out his mouth)

The doctor said I need about three weeks of recovery
but the nurses is lovin me
Sayin the best part of the day is my half
Feedin me breakfast, and givin me a sponge bath
Niggaz say I died dead in the streets
Nigga I'm gettin high, gettin head on the beach
Chillin, sittin on about half a million
With all my niggaz, all my guns, all my women

stinkfist462
lol... i think there dead.. but pac.. idk i think he might be......

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Biggy dead for sure.
Pac i dunno. When he read Machiavelli The Prince. i had different thought about him. Machiavelli wrote in The Prince A prince who wishes to achive great things must first learn how to DECIEVE.

in flames
tupac is dead

in flames
dead..who watched the dvd thug angel..beautifull dvd

TrAnCeDuO
way to tell if your ghetto#125: you think tupac faked his own death...(i got 149 more where that came from!) wink

John Smith
why don't you give it up with the racial stereo-types you friggin nazi.
stop acting so high and mighty because you're white.you act like your dumb asses arent fuking up society too.
i hope you get ran over on the way to the lynching.

anyway...
of course 2pac and biggie are dead.they would have nothing what so ever to gain by faking their deaths.they were already wealthy and the beef itself they had was raking it plenty of dollars on its own.

here's some evidence

Bad Boy
There both dead... along with elvis, cobain...............

and theres no need to post images like that........ if only i were a mod, id be SUPERMOD!!!

Ikobe
Uh... it's 'are'.

AI.

PS. Just speculation but there seems to be a lot of people suddenly saying 'omFFFG 2pac n stuff yeaaaaaahh!!!!!!!!'. Just speculation. (Haha, and **** anyone who tells me I don't know anything 'cause I used to listen to Tupac in the car when I was 4. Blame my mother. She's lovely, but crazy yo' wink)

John Smith
stop being a sissy

h0ck3yh0rr0r
man i still dont know about tupac. im saying 99 percent he's dead but that one percent i dunno. cuz cmon he read The PRince while he was in jail. i dont want to repeat the same post as last time but ok lol

Steven
Some people are so pathetic.

madsci
they are both dead... and it is high time that everyone lets them both rest in peace, especially tupac. the two of them both have made tremendous contributions, and they deserve to be enjoyed by all. but don't drag out their names and subpar recordings, which they didn't wish to be released in the first place, to make money...yes, you afeni. you should be ashamed of yourself.

madsci
hip hop purist

h0ck3yh0rr0r
elaborate

and madsci yea i know, afeni. she literally ruined tupacs name. the movie was good but i dont think it was necessary to be made. just my opinion.

plenTpak52
they are dead. no doubt about it.

iluvpippin
i think 2pac's alive coz theres so much stuff on him (if ya wanna know some, pm me) but big's dead, coz i just feel that way bout both of em, and also, ppl like big and aaliyah, (luv em both) ppl dedicate songs to them, but noone has dedicated a song to tupac! omg, i only just thought of that then, that's so true hay!?! hav u eva heard some1 dedicate a song to 2pac? i luv ill be missing you by puff daddy, dedicated to big, its seriously my FAVOURITE song, i dont know anyone who doesnt like it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.