Should Michael Jackson get executed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Well he is back in jail now. That sick and demented freak. If he tried to touch me i would punch him in his screwed up node and it probally would fall off. So what do you guys think?

Fire
ofc not
the dead penalty is barbaric and has no use what so ever

BLACKANGEL
i would punh him to if he did that to me.....but the thing is hes after boys not girls. aaaaaaahahahahhahaha yea boys got it bad stick out tongue

Darth Revan
I agree with fire here--the death penalty has no place here today. But he should get put in prison for a very, very long time, maybe even life.

BLACKANGEL
alien

Storm
No, I' m against the death penalty!

BLACKANGEL
evil face

BLACKANGEL
the DP is over doing it

burlyman
raz will close this and say put it in the MJ thread stick out tongue

Dogbert
ppl shuld leave him alone, yes he is a child molester, but there are other child molesters all over the world, and ppl rn't jumping at their throats like ppl r at m.j. he did more for the world than any child molestors and they prosecute him the worst. he is a freak, but just throw him in jail and drop it

LarryTheArch
*looks around before crossing streets now*
I would punch even if he didn't touch m1!

Michael Myers 1
i think they should throw himin jail and have some huge black guy rape him

Dogbert
that is what may happen if he gets thrown into jail

Michael Myers 1
yea

BLACKANGEL
blink

Michael Myers 1
big grin

JKozzy
What, is there now a tourture and rape sentence with the jail and death sentences? confused

The Force
OMG just throw him in the freaking jail and tell him to bend down for the soap....

LarryTheArch
ick!
that should just tortue him slowly...

diegocala
Sounds like you have run that drill laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
ouch! that had to sting!

gambit88
yes he should what he did is just plain sick he should be executed

The Force
huh i've never been in jail stick out tongue

diegocala
Just kiddin with ya!

Matrix_man
raz is gona close this and tell u to use the MJ thread in the GDF...this is like the 10th time!

ash007
You know what i am really getting quite sick of this.
First of all how can you say that he is guilty isnt he innocent until proven guilty. i also don't like the way Michael Myers 1 is saying that a person should be attacked in prision an idea like that comes form a sick mind and you are really living up to your namesake.

i think we should wait until he goes to courts to see if he is Guilty or inncocent and IF he is guilty is think he needs help i really don't think he should be executed.

JediHDM
i, actually, believe he is innocent...i know i am in the minority, but i think he is innocent...besides, the mother that accused him has also accused, what, three other businesses/people of other things...i really don't believe the mother...alot of people in the world are like, well, he's been accused of it before, if i let my kid go over there, i can accuse him of Molestation, and they will believe me, but i don't believe her...thats just my opinion, but i think you people should give him some slack...its like ash said...he's not guilty until proven guilty...

LarryTheArch
JEDI!
I KNOW he's guilty embarrasment

thorncrawler
i completely agree, sure he may be a little insane, but dont we all go a little mad some times! the only reason that there is such a big deal is cos he is famous, he is one of the biggest seling stars so that means that he automatically deserves death! i dont think so

bLooMiLiCioUs
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif thank you!!!!!
actually you're not one of the minority - we fans are still herewink

thorncrawler
yeah the fans speek up

bLooMiLiCioUs
and we get vicious when people attack him whistle

thorncrawler
very vicioushttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bangin.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bash.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blow.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/death.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/giljotiini.gif

Kosta
MJ is a strange man.

And if he did sexually abuse ANY childd, Then I would kill him mysself. But other then that, nah.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing are you speaking frm experience?

thorncrawler
not necessarily roll eyes (sarcastic)

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing
i'd KILL for him devil so be careful or you JUST might get that experience!!evil facewink

Evil Dead
If he is convicted in a fair trial........yes I believe he should recieve the death penalty. All child molestors should.

"the dead penalty is barbaric and has no use what so ever"

no use? If a person has been deemed unable to live in civilized society because they refuse to abide by our civil laws (which include not being allowed to **** little boys) they should be locked away from society.

but wait......if a person has been deemed unable to live in civilized society, why should civilized society be the ones who have to pay for his crime? Why should we have to pay for his room and board, his cable television, his basketball court, his weight bench, his food, etc.........we shouldn't.

If the person can pay for his own prison expenses.......fine, lock them up. If they cannot, do away with them. They have done nothing but harm society......that is why they ended up in prison in the first place. If they cannot pay for their own upkeep......society should not be forced to pay for them.

Do you know how to drastically reduce the crime rate in any country within a short period of time? All Class A and B felonies........automatic death penalty. All Class C and D felonies.......automatic 10 year prison sentence. Any felony committed thereafter (second offense).......automatic death penalty. To save on expenses......all executions be via hanging. The Rope is reusable......

Just like that..........crime rate drops like a brick.

There is no excuse for crime and it should not be tolerated in a civilized society.

bLooMiLiCioUs
well i think he's innocent.

crazy_c
I dont no whether hes innocent or guilty but i said no beacuse the death penalty is just plain wrong.

Chikodee
I think its a bit of a shame. he obviously had a hard childhood and i think i believe he is innocent. that woman never started all this rubbish until he done that TV programme. she is probably just doing it for the money. just because he is touchy when he shows affection doesn't nessecarily mean he is a molester. what do u think his children feel like about this? it must be soo hard for them

bLooMiLiCioUs
they're threatening to take his children away!!!!that'll KILL him!!!!!!!!!GOD NOT HIM!!!!!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
btw chickodee loove your avatarloveeek!

Chikodee
lol thnku

Raz
Please use the thread in the GDF for all MJ talk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.