Rachael Bella Appreciation Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkweaver
This is just my simple post for appreciating who I consider the most beautiful actress in film and television - Rachael Bella. smile

Of course, this also explains the "who the heck is that in your avatar and signature" question.

Darkweaver
Ah darn it. I added the wrong attachment, removed it and now it won't let me upload one again by editing my post so sorry for the back-to-back here.

beaujay1
sorry, i have never heard of her embarrasment

Darkweaver
She was best known for her role as 'Becca' in The Ring (the girl with the long dark hair explaining to her friend about the cursed tape and who later ends up in the mental hospital). She's also had various other roles in film and television, such as Buffy, Law & Order: SVU, W.E.I.R.D. World, etc. though most of them were small. In an upcoming premiere episode of Tru Calling (episode 6, "Star Crossed"wink she plays a character named "Jen" and from what I read will have a larger role as she's one of the main guest stars on that episode.

johnnys#1 fan
I think shes really pretty and she has the same first name as me sooo shes awsome!!!

RachaelBella

flipp3d
SPAM removed

Darkweaver
If that really was Rachael Bella, I can't help but feel a little bashful. embarrasment

Anyways, should you see this I'd just like to say Hello and that I am perhaps your biggest fan. Keep up the great work. smile

Darkweaver
Hi there Flipp3d.

Not sure I understood your post completely but yeah, Rachael's official site is at that is if it's okay to post it. I imagine it would be since it's on topic so-to-speak. smile

Kes
The definition of Spam is quite dodgy, but since you are not linking to info or something ppl need help with I can only consider this Spam. So dont post links.

Darkweaver
Alright. It just seemed Flipp3d seemed a bit upset about images I used, probably the one attached above which is from her site. He might be the webmaster for her site. Anyways, since I can't edit old posts maybe you or perhaps another admin can be rid of the image I attached as to assure nobody gets upset. Thanks. smile

Kes
Done. Use pics from another site from now on, ok?! thanks.

Darkweaver
No problem there. Thanks Kes.

flipp3d
darkweaver i seem to have this problem
i open internet explorer but i dont know what to type in the address bar
to get to rachaels official page
can you please help me

flipp3d
see rachael again on boston public on fox

Darkweaver
Hi Flipp3d.

Since they don't allow anyone to post links here I sent you a Private Message. Go check your Inbox here for directions.

Anyways, thanks for the info on Boston Public. That's great! What date and time will she be appearing on it?

wicker_man
Who did she play in Buffy The Vampire Slayer and what episode ?

Darkweaver
She had a role as a zombie in the season 7 episode "Lessons".

flipp3d
EDIT

flipp3d
dont bother to cut out my post
it was rediculous when you banned rachael

Jeff_Ribisi
Hey, I am a big fan of Rachael Bella but I'm having a hard time finding images of her on the internet...I think its because she is rather obscure at this point (which is a shame because she is a very talented actress and very beautiful.) Does anyone know where I can find images of her?
Thanks

chilled monkey
"She is a very talented actress and very beautiful".

I agree completely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.