Storm! lets finish it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
alirhgty lets finish! I believe its your move

silver_tears
Kick his ass storm mad

LarryTheArch
hey where the hell did you some from!?

*grabs silver tears and carries her to the virtual hangout, throws her down the waterslide to join Dark Revan*

Storm
*Takes out a gun and shoots 2 tyres of the truck which causes it to slip and turn over before LTA lands on it. LTA lands flat on his face on the concrete.* evil face

silver_tears
touch me again and i will hurt you bad mad

LarryTheArch
*wonders what to do next about Silver Tears* okay! *Trains a dog to attack you, which he then uses to chase you out of this thread. Lucky for me, she doesn't know that it has no claws or teeth...*

silver_tears
**** thats it *beats you senseless* im serious piss off miffed

LarryTheArch
errm... let me think

*LTA is lucky... out of the blue, a person walks outside, who I land on. He breaks my fall. Now LTA runs and gos the the other building. Storm has his/her (I forget) pointed at LTA when he enters the building. I tackle you before you can fire, knocking the gun from your hand

LarryTheArch
ah bloddy hell. *Runs like a little girl* laughing out loud

silver_tears
since you only 13 i wouldnt doubt it mad

Storm
her stick out tongue
we' ll finish this tomorrow 'cause mesa is going to bed

tptmanno1
oooo sh*t you got ST mad
RUN
remember atlantis?
that was the last time ST got mad!

BLACKANGEL
ill join yall sliver tear

LarryTheArch
screw this theres 3 people against me. *Stops running like a little girl, and ends the fight*

Storm
laughing

The Force
cool down irene, i'll deal wit him

*pulls out shotgun and shoot larry*

Storm
sad
but... but... that was up to us, ladies

silver_tears
good evil face thanks john wink

The Force
np, you did sound a little pissed,, and at first i was just going to pour cold water on you, buit i thought that might start the apocalypse so i just did it this way

Storm
oh darn, I can' t be that cruel no
*helps LTA back on his feet*

LarryTheArch
Originally posted by The Force
cool down irene, i'll deal wit him

*pulls out shotgun and shoot larry* [/QUOTE
Ah fuk this! *comes back from the dead, stabs everbody thats against him (Except BLACKANGEL and Storm) you're all dead... and since I've come back from the grave, I can't die stick out tongue

The Force
stick out tongue i've got permission from God *comes back and decapitates Larry's head*

LarryTheArch
*Still undead... im just a headless corpse that MURDERS YOU now!*

The Force
*to bad you can't see* i'm going back to heaven, it's better there stick out tongue

LarryTheArch
the undead have... uh... extrasensory organs that allow us to see without eyes,meaning before you went to heaven, I stabbed you in the back with a knife.

The Force
hmmm, so i'm back in heaven either way stick out tongue laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
yep! but I'll have had the pleasure of stabbin' ya! 'course I'm a headless animated zombie...
(Just playin' with ya')

BLACKANGEL
* pushes LTA just for fun*

thats why you cant see

Chikodee
irene the hard man

bLooMiLiCioUs
:lugh: this thread was funnywink

LarryTheArch
*Runs around crazily, bumping constantly into things, while trying figure out who pushed him*

dave123
confused really really stupid

silver_tears
yea agreed stick out tongue

LarryTheArch
it can be stupid if I want to be: its the OTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.