Somebody Please Help Me!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Grim Reaper
Please does anyone know if theres a Lord Of The Rings Return Of The King midnight showing on the 16 of December THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!
Matter of life a not seeing the movie!!!! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

BingaBonga
i'm sure there is, at you local theater, but like radio stations here, they give tickets away for it.

Discos
a midnight showing would be awesome, I am seeing it on the 17th during school......but the bonus thing is I won't be at school, I will be thinking of people holding pens and whatnot whilst I am holding a big gulp and watching the amazing movie!

I used an excuse that I had to skip classes to see the Matrix 3 cause it was the ultimate most thing to see and it was something I would tell my children one day......still didnt work but I am sure the person in charge must be a Rings fan

mah
There is screening at midnight at 0:03 worldwide, if it's at your local theater only you can know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.