Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackicedragoon
does anyone here have any cool gambit pictures?

verauko
Are you looking for comic, toon or something else?

blackicedragoon
the ones for the new movie x-men 3

G.P
We don't know yet if Gambit will be in X3...So no pics yet... sad

Kes
They haven't started filming. But if you want cartoon pics I can get that embarrasment

blackicedragoon
what were those movie pics of gambit that verauko had on a different thread?

verauko
We don't even know will Storm be in X3. so in this cause Gambit is outta the most important question: "What's the hell with Storm?!!!"...

We are trying to find the perfect Gambit, if you wanna see the candidates, check it out big grin

verauko
these were only pics of the candidates, and photo manipulations big grin sorry

blackicedragoon
awww ok well right now im looking for cartoon pictures of gambit for my sig. so if you have any really good ones could you put them in

verauko
okay, no problem big grin

Kes
Still looking for just pics of him, but for now....

Kes
Another

Kes
Sometimes he looks cool, sometimes he looks wierd messed

verauko
I've seen this picture once... I luv this pick, he looks so... handsome and sexy and ah! I can't breathe big grin

Kes
Gambit big grin

Kes
laughing out loud

For some reason I'm only getting crappy links! messed

verauko
I've read that Gambit was in love with some girl (I can't remember her name now) before he met Rogue! ho was she?

blackicedragoon
thanks guys will any of those fit in my sig.?

verauko
I propose the first one, this is my fave!

Kes
This one would look really cool if he wasn't blond in it!

Kes
verauko i've read that to, but i also dont remember her name. I suggest www.marvel.com and check out the x-men mini-site (i dont remember the link) and then Gambits bio.
Blackicedragoon> you'll probably have to do some cuts. I have more pics. Do you want them?

verauko
I still like the first one big grinbig grin

S***! What's the name of that gitl?! She was a blonde, and she was a mutant too... I think... I didn't like her!
But for luck... Gambit has found his true love - Rogue...

How Beonce K. could say: "They were Crazy in love" big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

DemonicGambit
Um...are you guys talking about Belladonna? The heiress of the assassains guild?

Darth Vicious
evil face Hey girls i thought ull find this Gambit's picture real sexy, lol, jajajajajajajajajajaj

Kes
What the hell is that???

Darth Vicious
Thats Gambit in the future but he is called the Witness because he was the only one that survive when all the X-men were killed that comic book came out a decade ago or more but since then a future X-men Bishop came to the past and the whole X-men die scenario was aberted(Onslaught Saga)

Darth Vicious
Hey girls i thought u might like this one better!

Kes
Oh yeh that one is nice big grin

Kes
Gambit with half is face in the dark...

Kes
cool

Kes
One more...

verauko
oh! on this one he looks nice big grin

verauko
Yep! It's was belladonna (i think...)

DemonicGambit
Yeah, they got married or something...but Rogue kicked her @$$!!! hehee

badkittykitty
high I put this on a different thread but I like it alot.

badkittykitty
heres another

Kes
Wow that last pic of Gambit rock He's really cool!

Darth Vicious
Bad Kitty,Bad Kitty, u beat me to it, i was gonna post that Gambit/Rogue pci, lol, bad kitty, bad kitty!

blackicedragoon
This one is a card

blackicedragoon
nvm its jus a pic i found

Kes
Check out his smile big grin

Kes
Taking is coat of smile

Kes
wink

verauko
I like this one with Rogue!!! big grin

verauko
I remember!

Bella Donna was the wife of Gambit, but she died (in very suspect circumstances), but somehow she returned... woooo....!

then Gambit met Rogue and fell in love with her big grin how romantic...

Aha! what was the horrible secret of Gambit?! Rogue learned about it when she kissed him. What was it?!?!?!?1

Darth Vicious
What she learned i believe if its the same time but she learned thet he worked for Mr.Sinister helping him find the Morlock tunnels then the Marauders led by Sabretooth i believe killed every Morlock(Mutant Massacgre Saga), Gambit blames himself for what happened as he should because none of it shouldnt happened if he hadne helped Mr.Sinister then a few years later they had a trial for it and the X-men left him stranded in Antartica, Rogue left him stranded!

verauko
Yeah, I know what happened next...

And this is the problem?!?!?! So that's why Rogue left him?!

Kes
Thats a very sweet pic verauko smile

verauko
Here's another one big grin

verauko
Woops! Wrong picture big grin

verauko
here's another Gambit cute photo! Really cute!

Kes
laughing out loud

DemonicGambit
Actually not all of the Morlocks died, Gambit was able to save one. Sara, otherwise known as Marrow.

Darth Vicious
True but because of him 99% died.

DemonicGambit
He had too!!

Leave Gambit alone!!! What's he ever done to you!?!?

verauko
What?

DemonicGambit
Don't pay any attention to me....I need help.

Darth Vicious
Hey Demonic dont get mad, i like Gambit, hes the closest thing to a latin lover in comics!

DemonicGambit
Um, okay but, they do have Sunspot and he's Brazilian, and I have no idea why I just wrote that. But it seemed appropiate, at least in my mind.

.....I was mad?

Kes
No brazillians are latins to. Most of the are descendests of portuguese and italians.
But is he smooth, suave like Gambit? big grin

BOPRecruit 16
this is how gambit should've looked like in x-evo:

http://ngwo.planetemu.net/neo-arcadia/art/mvc/images/gambit.gif

here are a couple of good-for fun ones:

http://www.mundode.com/X-Men/galeria/assets/gambit.gif

http://houseofcards.mizkit.com/gifs/gambit.gif

http://members.aol.com/flemart7/gambitth.jpg

Kes
Cool! Really like the 1st one!

badkittykitty
very cool like the third one smile

verauko
I like Evo costume...

DemonicGambit
Its nice, but I think the evo costume has too much purple.

blackicedragoon
yea the evo. should have black pants instead of purple.

DemonicGambit
Thank you! You know I don't remember him ever wearing purple in any of his past uniforms. Oh well....

TMWATA
someone said they wanted gambit pictures for there signiture so here Happy Dance

TMWATA
i have more just ask

Kes
Ah cool! That's like his moves big grin Hey post as many as you got laughing out loud

X-WOMen
You've just gotta see this one!

DemonicGambit
I think I'm gonna swoon. {does anyone know the exact meaning of that word?} from all these pics of Gambit!

TMWATA
here are some more people Happy Dance

TMWATA
more

TMWATA
more more this one is special

TMWATA
two more

TMWATA
one more and if you want another character then private mail me

Kes
TMWATA you can post pics of other characters
in the X-MEN pics thread. I'd would really like that smile
Specially Storm stick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
http://ultimatecomics.free.fr/X-Men/Images/x-treme_x-men/XXM_Gambit.jpg

http://previews.diamondcomics.com/editorial/misc_articles/marvel_cards/gambit.jpg

http://www.linkt.com.au/~scott/gallery/gambit.gif

Kes
WOW BOP! That 1st pic just turned into my fave Gambit pic!

DemonicGambit
I know, I say we build a shrine to BOP, we can call it "BOP Great Gambit Picture Man!"

..........I'm still working on a title............

TMWATA
here is cyclopps

Kes
big grin Got any Storm?

TMWATA
okay one more and then your going to have to ask for certern characters i have loadssssssssssssssssssssssss

TMWATA
i have storm

Kes
Just X-men characters. And please if it's not gambit then post them here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=368134#post368134

TMWATA
storm 2

TMWATA
storm 3 rolling on floor laughing

TMWATA
storm 4 laughing out loud

Kes
Those are cool. Kinda small thou. But please post them in X-MEN pics thread. Here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=368134#post368134

BOPRecruit 16
i'm flattered, but...*cough* i'm a woman! ~lol~

http://www.xmen-uk.co.uk/images/Gambit%20---%2038.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/jubei1/manga/gambitcard.png

http://www.patelisentertainment.ca/images/forsale/comics/marvel/gambit.jpg

"i'm sort of his personal photographer..." --Peter Parker (Spider-Man) ~lol~ i thought this was fitting!

DemonicGambit
Like I said....working on title...sorry

Kes
lol

Darth Vicious
i thought u were a guy Bop!

BOPRecruit 16
gee, i get that alot in forum! ~lmao~ i know that by the name and avatar you can't tell, but it says in my bio if you want to check. can't you guys tell by the way i talk in these posts that i'm a girl?!

verauko
I like those Gambit pictures! Woah!

SlayerChick1188
i liked Gambit's Evolution costume (but i still have a thing for the classic one...)

SlayerChick1188
another from Evo (since you guys already got most of the good ones in here)

SlayerChick1188
cool

Kes
Still think Gambit looks wierd in Evo messed

SlayerChick1188
did you see the first Evolution episode he was in? They completely screwed up his eyes! They were normal!!! No red and black ! i was outraged... mad

Kes
Evo isn't showned here.

SlayerChick1188
it was horrible! At least they fixed it later...so all is forgiven. big grin

DemonicGambit
lol

I felt the same way ya did. Cause of his eyes I din't reconize him at first.

SlayerChick1188
ooo new ones!

SlayerChick1188
and another wierder one

SlayerChick1188
oops blink here it is

SlayerChick1188
love this one is neat!!! Happy Dance

ragesRemorse
how do you add pictures?

SlayerChick1188
when you type a message use preview and spellcheck instead of submit theres an image option...

SlayerChick1188
i've got some animated pics that are great!

SlayerChick1188
one more...

whatever
in the evo, Gambit did have red on black eyes, but they were shown brown becasue he had an image inducer like Kurt's

DemonicGambit
Really when did they reveal this?

ragesRemorse
Gambit always had red eyes in the comics, though sometimes different artists colored his eye different most always he had red eyes and black pupils, eigther way gambit better not be a ***** in X-3 he is the best x-man and justice better be done to his image, as for pics ive got a pretty good one, i liked that animated one it was neat

Kes
Very cool pics!

whatever
i dont remember where i learned about the image inducer, but i know he was wearing it, he just wanted to look normal

BOPRecruit 16
great pix slaya!

verauko
Does Gambit can change his eyes colour into "normal", I mean change his black eyeballs into white? Because I can't understand how in Evo they could drew him with a normal look and in the next episode he had black eyeballs. I thought he had black eyes from his born... and he can't change colour of his eyes... fiu... wierd messed

verauko
AH!!! On the official Evo Gambit pick he has his neck covered and on the second pick from the series not! ARGH!!!!

Kes- I do like Gambit evo look, but he could have longer hair..... but listen all!!!
I've read that in 4 season they'll draw him with longer hair big grinbig grinbig grin I hope it's true!

SlayerChick1188
that'd be wonderful... love

verauko
But it's only very probable rumor... An in every gossip is a grain of true big grin Am I right? big grinbig grinbig grin

BOPRecruit 16
you better be right about gambit! ~lol~ ^.~

chica16
i've heard orlando bloom might be gambit

BOPRecruit 16
so have we all here, nearly

DemonicGambit
Verauko is right. They are gonna redo Gambit in season 4 and Colossus too. The reason being that they are going to switch over to the X-Men in that season.

satanicblaze
...Her name was Belladonna, and I believe they were married...

X-WOMen
Gambit had a wife? Who is this Belladonna? huh

satanicblaze
Yes, I believe they got divorced before his relationship with Rogue...

I tried searching for some sites about her to show you, but I couldn't find any >.<#

Blopster
Before he joined the X-Men, Gambit was a member of the Thieve's Guild of New Orleans. The rivals of the Thieves Guild was the Assassin's Guild of New Orleans. In an attempt to bridge a peace accord between the two, Gambit was married to Belladonna, a member of the Assassin's Guild. Belladonna's brother, Julian, hated Gambit, though, and challenged him to a duel. Gambit killed Julian, which destroyed the potential of peace between the two Guilds and Gambit left New Orleans.

X-WOMen
Intresting... smile

BOPRecruit 16
i like the sound of that demonicgambit!

verauko
I've read... that Gambit never really loved Belladonna and after their marrige (ugh! big grin) he left her and they haven't even consume their marrige big grinbig grinbig grin yay!!!!! Now I'm happy!!!!!!!!! big grin

BOPRecruit 16
no duh he didn't love her! how'd want to fall in love with the person they hate or were forced to marry?

verauko
Yeah, right.......

And here's a great pick of Gambit big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Kes
laughing out loud That one is great Verauko smile

BOPRecruit 16
funny...got anymore?

badkittykitty
yeah thats a great picture!

verauko
No... sad unfortunetely... but I'm searching all the time big grin

BOPRecruit 16
i found this hiliarious ghost rider comic, do you people want to see it if i can find it?

Connor McLeod
get Gambit on X3!!
http://www.petitiononline.com/gamnrog/petition.html

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.kevscartoons.com/ghostrid.gif

i know this has nothing to do with gambit whatsoever, but i couldn't resist posting this hilarious comic!

Kes
laughing out loud

njherbz741
who would make the better gambit....

orlando bloom or...

njherbz741
stephen dorff

njherbz741
comparison

BOPRecruit 16
i like the stephen dorff pic, he's from blade right? on some previous pages of this thread, i saw some really good pix of orli as gambit. they were good! i just have a thing for him more than that dorff guy.

Kes
He looks better in these cos his hair is bigger.
But if you want to discuss what actor would play Gambit better go to the most perfect Gambit thread.

Kes
By the way those were made by Verauko.

BOPRecruit 16
i realized that i was referring to the wrong thread and i did go to the other gambit thread. see my comments there!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>