Juggernaut vs.Hulkvs.Fantastic 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vagelis
Yea thats right in a battle who would win Fantastic4,Hulk,or Juggernaut.

Eidolon
I say Hulk would win a hard battle cause he has the ability of super regeneration and almost unlimited strength. I'm also assuming it's the Hulk after he finds out how to retain Banner's intelligence after transformation.

Vagelis
But what about juggernaut wouldnt he be a problem.

mailedbypostman
of course.I think this is hwat will happen.
The fantastic four will be losing badly.Then the Hulk wiht bruce banner would tkae juggernauts helmet off and beat him.Then the fantastic four would use all their tactics to beat the hulk.

Eidolon
Juggernaut doesn't really seem all that tough Venom beat Juggernaut up in a toe to toe slug match. Hulk would probably be able to rip off the Juggernaut's armor and take the little jem that gives juggernaut all his strenght away from him. As for the Fantastic Four Smart Hulk (when he learns how to control when he transforms back to Banner and retains all of Banner's knowledge) would beat them in a close match.

Zephonim
What's the deal with the Fantastic 4? Only two of them have worthwhile powers. Granted they were a huge part of comic history, but they are really pretty weak.

Darth Vicious
While this is a hard battle, ultimately the F4 would win, lets face it, Hulk and Jeggernaut aint the smartest beings in the Marvel Universe while Mr.Fantastic is the smartest and in my opinion while Human Torch which can burn to nuclear levels and the Thing distract Hulk and Juggy, Mr.Fantastic would figure out something to take them both out and he will and also Invisible Woman's force field are amng the strongest powers in the Marvel Universe allshe has to do is create force fields around their heads until they lose air and faint giving Mr.Fantastic more time to take them out!

stinkfist462
hulk... hard battle

venomfan
Yeah venom rocks...oh wait what? hulk wins

Tex
Moved.

Asian Hulk
Maybe if the Hulk will win!!!!he can smashed Juggernaut.

H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R
GOODBYE 2003
WELCOME 2004

The Unknown
IMO, it would be a tie between Juggernaut and the Hulk, since they're pretty much immortal.

Linkalicious
the fantastic four would win...they always find a way to win. I'm not a huge Fantastic Four fan, but i know enough about Marvel comics to know that the four of them can compete against the likes of the Avengers and X-men (which astonishes me.) Brute strength is NOTHING compared to the intellect of Reed Richards...

The Unknown
Yeah, I guess it's possible for the FF to win in a battle, but if it was a fight to the death, the FF wouldn't stand a chance.

juggernaut123
Juggernaut would win because he beat the rhino and the rhino beat the hulk in a comic i got. As for the fantastic 4, i think when juggy finishes up the hulk he'll go for the fantastic 4 next and annhilate them as the hulk did in the cartoon.

SuperNova
No one can stop the Ultimate... Juggernaut! Think about this, hes the same mass as the Hulk, and hes wearing this like super armor stuff, and hes invincible, the hulk wont get to his helmet because Juggernaut can be really fierce when people go for that! There arent many comics ON juggy himself, but hes really powerful! The hulk couldnt do much to him because hes invincible, Remember the hulk is all flesh, strong flesh, but still flesh, and he can be killed. If Juggy grabbed him behind the neck with a super tight grip, and plunged the hulks head underwater for about an hour, eventually hulk would die. Juggernaut cant.

SuperNova
Oh yea, and fantastic 4... Juggernaut and the hulk could both whip them, even the stupid rock guy. But Venom would tottally kill everyone... soo.... wait... is Venom... Well if venom did com along, hed beat juggernaut again, hed take out the hulk, and hed gum up the fantastic four.

Linkalicious
true that Venom would pwn them all, but its not their fault....Venom is the greatest comic character ever invented.

And since when did Juggernaut become so powerful that he no longer needs to breath air? Maybe he can't be pummeled to death, but i'm quite sure that he needs to breath to live. Other than that...i'd say you couldn't get Hulk in the tight grip and make him drown because he'd just continue to get pissed off until he ripped Juggy's arms off him. Never underestimate the strength of the Hulk because he's one of the few Marvel characters that hasn't had a psuedo death....not even in the "what if?" comics.

The Unknown
Well, Juggernaut survived for years, buried underneath a mountain with no food or water, and probably no air.

venomfan
juggernuat can also become stronger,his strength is limitless. i saw hulk hit him once when he was fighting juggy for a while and got so tired it did jack to juggy. but then the friggin x men smoked juggernaut

Wynndar
Juggernaut only kinda beat the Hulk once....and the Hulk mistook him for some really strong lumberjack and went easy on him....When the Hulk got mad he crushed Jugs everytime...none of this really matters because the fantastic four never lose...

Wynndar
Furthermore, the Thing has held his own with the hulk a dozen times...i think he can handle a goofy thug like the juggernaut...so if he could keep either of them busy, what about the other three extremely dangerous members?

wolverine8888
fantastic four cuz they just wieght till thing and hulk and juggy were done fighting and hulk would win but he be relay hurt so the three remaining fantastic four could take hulk beta up

JuggernautFan
wow, you people really have no clue. i love this part. letting the fantastic four fans have it. thing cannot hold his own with juggernaut. let me say it again. thing cannot hold his own with juggernaut. how do i know this??? well let me tell you...... the only time these 2 met in the history of comics (yes they have fought) thing came at juggernaut. guess what happened. OOOOOOH the suspense is killing me. juggernaut hit him 3 times. 3 FRIGGIN TIMES. thing was, guess what???? UNCONSCIOUSS. geesh. you people need to read more comics instead of stating what you think "would happen". human torch could never hurt juggernaut, invisible woman would never hurt juggernaut. reed richards could never hurt juggernaut. Juggernaut my friends does not need to breathe. ever since his first inception, juggernaut has been sustained by his magics alone. where normal people use oxygen, juggernaut has magics. where normal people drink water, juggernaut has magics. where normal people eat, juggernaut has magics. the only way for any of them to defeat juggernaut, would be for reed richards to somehow negate the mystical energies wich empower cain marko. which is highly unlikely since reed richards is more the "scientific" type rather than the mystical type. they are all fighting an uphill battle.

Wynndar
Jug Fan....im not trying to start an arguement but I think the FF have stomped some people a lot more powerful than juggernaut...also, im not doubting it happened, but what issue did juggy and thing beef?

JuggernautFan
yes the fantastic four has beaten people of more power (galactus) but only with help of others. the watcher helped them gain a weapon that could wipe even galactus from existence. the fantastic four cannot compete with juggernaut in any way shape or form. unless reed richards does have some knowledge of how mysticism works. which it is highly debatable. considering he is one of facts and figures. i'm glad that you dont doubt me (although i don't believe you). here is the issue number secret wars II issue #7.

http://www.geocities.com/pic_housing/pure_strength6.txt

Wynndar
Hey Jugfan, this is a discussion, its ok if we dont agree, however you obviously know comics so i respect what you post...Secret Wars II?...i only have a couple issues of that, thats pretty cool seeing that they bumped at one point, I have a feeling it is about time for them to fight again...something longer and more decisive, with GOOD writers working on the story...I dont think it would be a fair fight for the whole FF to fight either Hulk or Jugs...you are right about them getting help from Uatu, back in the 60's...but they have beefed with Galactus so many times since then and beatin him on their own, they also have defeated the dark celestial a couple times, and that Giant Celestial character whos armor Sue broke through in issue 400 or so...and if she could break that she could do the same to Jug's....mystical or not, there is still a limit to Jug's power, as Gladiator, D'Spayre, the Hulk, Apocalypse, Thor, and the mediocre powered X-men have all demonstrated...oh wait...spiderman....Diablo was also wielding some pretty powerful mystic powers, at least on the same level as Juggy, in an issue about a year ago and the FF took him too...Doom occasionally employs the mystic too....what about Mephisto...Its not that the FF cant beat the mystic, they r usually just too busy fighting cosmic beings...like I said, it would be more interesting putting FF individuals against Juggy...ur right, i think he would beat the torch...although Galactus once called his nova blast "deadly", jugs fights more dirty than him...as for Reed...its not even a debate, he can certainly find a way to beat someone like this...remember Gladiator, and he's way more powerful than Juggy...Sue has put her force field through a celestial...when she saw galactus kill Ben Grimm and her brother once, she rammed a force field all the way through his chest and out his back...she could do the same to Juggy, or just generate a force bubble in Juggy's brain...that would stop him....

Wynndar
and as for the Thing, u've shown me that he can take the thing, but these days i doubt he would just rush to have a clobbering match with someone like Jugs, especially if a decent writer was on the story...they have both been upgraded since that fight...but the thing is just such a better fighter,and developed character, and too tough to quit, i would never count him out...he has had ass kicked by guys better than Juggy and kept on going, by the way he has done better against the Hulk and Gladiator (still got his but kicked, but kept getting up, even got back and beat the S*%t out of a fake Colossus skrull that was tougher than the real Russian)...still there has only been one fight between these two and it definitely went in Jug's favor...however, i would doubt it would happen today in a good title with a good writer.

SuperDarryl
Ok, I'am gonna go with the Hulk winning this battle, the new and improved Hulk that is with the most power with Banners intelligence. Hulk would knock the shit out of Juggernaut if he ripped his helmet off all he had to do was crush Juggy's cranimum and that would be it. Hulk has proven that he has kicked the living crap out of the Fantastic 4 plenty of times. This is hulk all the way!

JuggernautFan
as for thing being a better fighter. yes this is true. he has gone toe to toe with the hulk. BUT it is my firm belief that juggernatus base strength significantly dwarfs either or. usually thing can hold his own until hulk is sufficiently rage induced to fight. the fight would happen much the same way if it were to happen between thing and true juggernaut. not the juggernaut now appearing in uncanny xmen. why do you people insist on using juggernauts helmet as a scape goat??? let's pretend for just a moment that i don't know anything about juggernaut. tell me what removing his helmet will do exactly? ok, back to reality. the helmet is to protect him from telepathic assault and nothing more. as far as i'm aware none of the members of the fantastic four or hulk would have the ability to do this. correct me if i'm wrong. another thing, you people make a big deal of hulks healing factor in a fight. when juggernauts significantly dwarfs his. the only ability that hulk has that juggernaut does not, is his ability to grow stronger (conscioussly) (tainted by outside influences juggernaut has "swelled 100 fold" in strength as stated by thor.) also again, juggernaut has not been upgraded since that fight. none what so ever. in fact he has been degraded. he can now be harmed by physical force, and he no longer possesses the real juggernaut armor. just a blue and gold imitation armor. it's apparent that the lot of you don't know about juggernaut (weather you dont' like him or for some other reason) but you keep making things up off the top of your head. also what you people keep stating about juggernaut can be penetrated because galactus or a celestial bla bla bla. thors godforce, which is considered one of the most destructive forces in the universe didn't even tickle juggernaut. so how do you all think that an invisible field is going to fare against this??? let me tell you, it doesn't even compare. also you are right, you can disagree, but i'm laying cold hard facts for you. IF the fantastic for is going to win, they would need to have reed richards in a lab somewhere prepping for this fight. juggernaut and or hulk could easily take them out by themselves in spontaneous unplanned battles. as for the fantastic four fighting gladiator, i believe he wasted them and rather easily did he not??? so i still think that either juggernaut OR hulk would win. it just depends on circumstances of the fight. the fantastic four could win, but i believe they would lose more often than not.

Wynndar
alright pimp...u r way off....i never mentioned the helmet because it has no place in this discussion...the helmet only protects jugs from telepathic attacks....and this is not( with the exception of Franklin) included in the powers of the FF....Thor's Godforce should be reckoned with, however, it is not on the same level as Invisible woman tapping into hyperspace, this is clearly a power on the cosmic level that even she does not understand...she has only done it twice...and even Thor would have no effect on a Celestial, especially not the Giant celestial meant to end all the Watchers that Sue opened up...this method would destroy Juggernaut....have u read the first two issues of FF featuring Gladiator, in the end it only took about 3 frames for Reed to beat him...Ur wrong if u think he ultimately wasted the FF, and i dont recall Juggy ever scratching Glady...U should not have defended him against either Sue or Reed because he would never have a prayer against either....u should have kept talkin bout him beating the Thing or theorhetically beting the torch...and dont ever bring up classic Juggy...his strenth level was only calculated at superhuman class 90....relatively weak in FF battles...isnt that the same Juggy that got wasted in his first battle with the Hulk...shaken up by colossus, or ripped apart by Nimrod?....I own all the classic issues of Juggy.....and he was more of a joke then, a strong thug...now he gets knocked across provices by Onslought...or gets Pyramids dropped on him by War hulk, and ripped down to the bone by D'spayre...when was the las time this guy won....tell me that?

JuggernautFan
ok, well he never had a pyramid dropped on him. he arrived after wards. and in the d'spayre fight i think it showed just how truely powerful he really is. he was in a weakened state, and got his flesh blood tendons muscles everything stripped away down to the bone. yet he was not defeated. NOTHING STOPS THE JUGGERNAUT. he he. classic juggernaut was not at class 90 ton. he was in the 100 ton class level with the upper limits unknown. he has demonstrated power beyond just a simple level of 100 ton's in the past. Thors godforce compares with any cosmic blast, it is considered one of the most devastating forces period. what's yur point? juggernaut has never met gladiator. was never shaken up by colossus. in fact, juggernaut has knocked colossus out with 1 punch before. even in ultimate xmen colossus has defeated thor and iron man simultaneously yet was shown limp at the hands of gladiator. and nimrod never scratched juggernaut physically, he only jammed his neural impulses. juggernaut's skin and or armor is completely impenatrable. he can even further shield himself with an unbreakable force field. the same juggernaut running at his normal level of power soundly thrashed the hulk. juggernaut can win. hulk can win. and fantastic four can win. also the first battle between hulk and juggernaut was rather vague, i'm not sure how you get a victory out of that for hulk. Gladiator did defeat the entire fantastic four. after he ripped the entire baxter building completely loose from it's moorings and held it in mid air. check out fantastic four issues 249-250. he DID defeat them.

JuggernautFan
limp at the hands of juggernaut sorry...........

Wynndar
"after he ripped the entire baxter building completely loose from it's moorings and held it in mid air. check out fantastic four issues 249-250. he DID defeat them."

I know, i own them...he lifted the corner of the building up...which Reed pointed out was impossible, showing that it was not brute strength but a telekenetic presence....like i said it only took about 3 frames for Reed to beat him once he understood his powers...he shook his confidence and sue easily knocked him out with one invisible battering ram...thus he did not ultimately beat the FF...u say Juggernaut is unstoppable, then u make up excuses for Nimrod kicking his ass...Doctor Doom has used the same neural disruptor technique against the hulk...nimrod still beat him...this proves that if u damage his brain he goes out...whats stopping invisible woman from producing a bubble inside his head...that sounds more devestating than Nimrod's attack...also this shows that Juggernaut would be stopped if War had decapatated him...Ur right about the pyramid thing...my memory had failed me...but i own that fight too
...Jugy is not unstoppable...its jus something he likes to say when he's fighting...like Hulk smash, or nothing can move the blob...Thor's Godforce would not scratch the giant celestial...i dont think u understand who this guy is....he is more powerful than any other single celestial...several times bigger than the rest...i could check and see if they say his exact size...im guessing he's as big as a moon...he is much more powerful than galactus...again...the godforce would not scratch him, and if Invisible woman used the same technique on Jugy he would be dead end of story...Juggernaut is not completely invulnerable, only in terms of fighting punks like the x-men...he has never fought people on the level the FF have...even the Hulk has fought Thanos and Mephisto...Juggernaut can take on Cyclops and Jubilee...I dont know what could be more conclusive than Juggernaut getting stomped by Onslought

Wynndar
"juggernaut can win. hulk can win. and fantastic four can win"

It was nice that u said this...at least u admit that ur favorite guy can lose...ur better than wolverine8888...otherwise i would have told u to go argue with the dragon ball z kids....however, the character of Juggernaut simply could never win...he is too simple and undeveloped...do u remember what happened after Onslought knocked him across countries?....he acted like a scared [email protected] around acting like a coward...neither the hulk of FF have ever acted like that in the face of a superior foe...Juggy only fights in fights when he thinks he will win...he is a coward...the FF and the Hulk have gone against many people who should have beaten them...and sometimes it looks like they r losing...however, they never retreat with their tail between their legs, or start acting like Ho's...juggy lacks the character to ever win this battle

JuggernautFan
well, back to onslaught. they needed somebody to lend him credibility. somebody who had never been defeated by physical force. hence you have juggernaut. battle 1, not shown. battle 2, phsichic myst manifests, no longer in the mansion = astral plane. as for juggernaut running with his tale tucked between his legs, it was just the onslaught crossover. juggernaut has on many occasionas challenged cyttorak. the very being that gives him his power. he has even stood before eternity (who would simply think juggernaut out of existence) and wanted to fight. he doesn't usually act like that. it was simply the onslaught crossover. as for the fantastic four beating gladiator, he wouldn't be able to shake juggernauts confidence. he would simply have to negate his mystical energies somehow. invisible woman could create a bubble inside his head, but i'm not sure how that would help, considering juggernaut has been stripped down to the bone and didn't go unconscious. yes he has fought powerful people. he buckled the 50 ft tall stranger with 1 punch. yes, that is just one punch my friend. the stranger is a powerful force to be reckoned with himself. i'm not saying juggernaut would win this fight every time. or even most of the time, but he's not thrown aside lightly like some people try to think. i'm simply here to say he can win. atleast some of the time. just like hulk could win some of the time. just like the fantastic four could win, some of the time.

Wynndar
yea u have a point...sorry to give u such a hard time

JuggernautFan
no problem. just trying to get some of the postee's to use the ol grey matter.

Evangel94
if Hulk and FF4 teamed up, they would most likely find a way to stop juggernaut and defeat him.

Tron
So this is the thread that forced JugFan to make his first appearance, and I see why, it's funny just how ignorant some people were about a year ago, lol.

Wynndar
well i still back up up my old points

Havoc470
reed richards is one to always have technology in handy, which leads me to the a-mazing ultrasonic sound frequency blast YET AGAIN, as for taking off the helmet, something i'm sure the team could eventually do

why would reed have that technology handy? well he's one resourceful man isn't he, now if you add the hulk...thats just a whole sh1t-storm right there

i'm not a fantastic four fan as much as i am a juggernaut fan, it's just that some people think he's truly unstoppable yet when you look back at his past, i think x-con's have had better luck

juggernaut is to unstoppable as blob is to un-movable, doesn't mean either have never been stopped or moved

Wynndar
unless ur a fanatical juggernaut fan who thinks Jugs would be unstoppable against LT

lightaxe
Your wrong on alot of those points, Venom got his arse whooped by juggernaut and you cant just rip out juggernauts gem of cyttorak, also his armor isnt rip-off-able. Only his helmet is.

Tough Guy
hulk would most likeley win any fight that was based on hand to hand, as hes the ability to get far stronger than ff and juggie together, its all well saying juggie is indestructable but he is not gonna beat hulk, hulk will get strong enough to bury him, hes out the fight, ff would have benjy rough it for a few rounds with hulk whilst reeves would come up with a fool proof strategy or weapon to revert hulk back to banner, then knock out banner lol

crazyspinz
are you drunk

muffin man
I think this would be sooooo much better if it was just hulk, juggernaut and the thing because then it's the ultimate test of strength and you should add in the rhino

Tough Guy
if its a test of strength then its always the hulk sorry and most of these battle on these sites seem to give characters like hulk the advantage as if u r gonna fight him u really need a way to calm him if u r gonna triumph, or take away his gamma powe, or fool him any other way of fighting and u will just piss him off in the long run, making himm as strong as he needs and nigh also indestructable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.