Revised Worst Show On WB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
What is the worst show on the WB? Seriously I believe it is charmed, its all of the episodes that they preview with names on it...

MC Mike
I don't really watch it that much...

JKozzy
7th heaven.... supposed to be a good christian family but whoops! she got pregnant, he was in a fight, and that girl picks her nose and then that gangbang last week with the mother and blah blah blah NOBODY CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

LarryTheArch
whoa... old

VallejoKid707
Well I don't watch WB that much but I picked One Tree Hill.

JKozzy
This belongs in the TV forum.... TEXXXXXXXXX!

MC Mike
"Champagne for the diva?"

JKozzy
Moving... Happy Dance
Moved! eek!

LarryTheArch
i know it dos, but its old an i completely fergot about tthis thang!

gabimr2
the boy of smallvileeelove he's damn cute

Tex
Tex to the rescue! zorro

Moving...

LarryTheArch
Clarke Kent!? Lana's hot, Chloes lost her touch

stinkfist462
lol.. yep

BOPRecruit 16
when sabrina the teenage witch used to be on and the lame comedy shows on thrusdays and fridays.

BarmyBrummie
they only show the good american shows from the WB in britain. meaning they show smallville, angel, buffy and the jamie kennedy experiment. I watch all 4. The only one i don't watch is charmed so i suppose i hate charmed

Punker69
Hey why did you put (YEAH RIGHT) after JKX Larry?

snlovergirl
i picked 7th heaven. way way way way waaaaaaaaaaaay too many casting changes.i went to watch it like a few weeks ago and kept pointing at the tv asking "who's that? and that? and that?!"

JohnnyIsMadSexy
omg i love one tree hill! chads a really good actor. he's not like that when he's outside character

muse5
i voted other, i think 'what i like about you' is horrible, i would have voted 7th heaven, that show's such crap, it was good like five years ago, now its just dumb

Lord Soth
7th Heaven is terrible, they've completely run out of ideas to keep the show running. Plus all those people have left....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.