Oscars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

optional
hello!
I would like to ask what movies are nominated for the oscars as well as the actors and actresses... confused

buffymitch
I think they wil nounce th e nominees in february or march. It's WAY too early for that.

Bad Boy
I think the Oscars are a waste of time!

BackFire
Agreed.

VengeanceGOD
The Oscars USED to be good. I lost all faith when Fellowship didn't win, and then lost more faith when EMINEM got an oscar.

BackFire
Eminem didn't get an oscar....

MUSE(a band)_16
he get the oscar for best soundtrack or something

BackFire
Jesus, really? oh well, at least he didn't get best actor.

buffymitch
Who do you think should get nominated this time around

Dario Argento
I don't care, probably it won't be anything interesting. It almost never is.
As Bad Boy said Oscars are a waste of time.

Lord Soth
Best Picture: Master and Commander, LotR: RotK, Last Samurai, Cold Mountain, Mystic River. These are just about guaranteed

All things considered, Lord of The Rings should sweep the Oscars

buffymitch
If one guy should get nominated it's Colin Farrell for Phone Booth. Idon't know if it's in ht e oscar year but he did a damn good job.

Tired Hiker
I know this question is on everyone's mind. I'm sure it will win a few, maybe even more than Return Of The King. confused

dave123
damn you love that film

burlyman
you sure?

stinkfist462
i thought it dragged on a bit WAYYYY to much and that last bubble thing.... it still doesnt make sense to me.... and the ending is weird and lame.... ok i better shut up...

lil bitchiness
0..it will win none!! Sorry...

Matrix_man
NONE! haha

cmon man half the film was spent introducing bloody characters, and the other half....well i fell asleep i cant really recall it stick out tongue

stinkfist462
EXACTLY!!!!!

dave123
i expect it to win as many oscars as time i have watched it

Tired Hiker
You guys don't know anything!!! HULK will blow the competition out of the water!!!!!!!

Matrix_man
meh

stinkfist462
how... all it is is just computer animated... no real acting going on... plus it drags onnn and onnn and onnn.........

Tired Hiker
Yeah right! Whatever! You guys blow!

mors823
How about the Matrix?

G.P
I would say 0...

stinkfist462
no the hulk blows..... revo. might get like 1 or 2..... not much though.... i think ROTK will walk away happy...

Tired Hiker
Right now I'm installing the HULK VIRUS into all of your computers. It will make it so that all your computer does is play the Hulk movie over and over and over and over and over . . . . mu ha ha haha ha ha ha!

dave123
sad

stinkfist462
who cares....... i would jus fix this one with a hammer.... its in much need of a good smash with it anyways....

Evil Dead
"Right now I'm installing the HULK VIRUS into all of your computers. "

Does this mean my computer will also have the capability to now perform fellatio on me?

-=Urot=-
I hope it wins zero oscars.

Now imo what should get an oscar is the fight between the hulk and the old dude that got a blood transfusion from Bruce Banner in season four of the old 70s tv show.
http://www.incrediblehulktvseries.com/Multimedia/PictureGallery/PictureGallery_Season_Four/Pic4-12.jpg -=VS=- http://www.incrediblehulktvseries.com/Multimedia/PictureGallery/PictureGallery_Season_Four/Pic4-7.jpg
That whole fight was kick ass for its time.

JKozzy
Hulk sucked, I don't even see how it can be entered to win anything, much less debate about it winning. Revolutions will win at least one; they spent 40 mil. on the Zion war scene, I don't think they did it without hopes of winning an award for it.

Gotwa
I hope it doesn't win any. -.-

-=Urot=-
evil face I bet your immortal soul it does win a few awards.

burlyman
(,)(')

mors823
Burlyman>?
I haven't scene Hulk, but you know how these blockbusters do. Bad in the Oscars.
For best movie, I'd say M&C or Open Range or RotK.
Best Sp Effects Matrix Rev

stinkfist462
REVOLUTIONS BETTER GET BETTER THAN HULK!!!

Corlindel
-84 oscars. And the cast shall be imolated and delapidated with live TV transmission for all countries.

amity75
I liked Hulk but I also hated spiderman.

Tired Hiker
I liked Spider-Man when it first came out because I was caught up in the hype since I've always been a huge Spider-Man fan, but I sold my DVD already because, quite frankly, I think it sucks now. I likd Hulk, though. I thought the special effects in the Hulk were way better than the Revolutions!!!

lil bitchiness
So..no one explained me the deal with Hulks damn pants!

His body grows, his shirt rips, but his pants stay on! What the f**k?

Does anyone else see a problem here confused

burlyman
i told you... prior to the (whatever happened) he had "excitement" problems, hence his trousers can stretch

lil bitchiness
But his bodygrows 8 times (or something like that)

That must have been a medical problem of excitment he had What the f**k?

amity75
And does anyone know any guys who wear purple underwear in the first place?

stinkfist462
the only reason why hulks grafix were better WAS BECAUSE THE WHOLE DAMN MOVIE WAS ANIMATED..... EVERY FIGHT SCENE INCLUDED.... no real acting.... or no real kung fu........ just computers workin the thing....

badkittykitty
I heard the director wanted his pants 'off' but fans started crying about his purple pants.

lil bitchiness
That still doesnt explain the pants....confused

Tired Hiker
The scene where Hulk fights the dogs, his pants are off! If you notice, Eric Bana wears very baggy boxers, so for the scenes where his pants don't rip off, they stretch real tight. See how it all makes sense now? And he had to wear the purple boxers to keep with the theme of the Original Hulk comic book, otherwise it would have been like Wolverine with out the two pointy things on his hair-do.

Matrix_man
i called my chem teacher the incredible bulk...i got an F in my last exam....

Tired Hiker
I was totally joking about the special effects being better in the Hulk! laughing out loud The sound was better, though.

lil bitchiness
no expression Right...silly me!

burlyman
laughing out loud

i called mine Frodo (guess what - hes a short tw@t) and i got an F

burlyman
roll eyes (sarcastic) oooh

Lord Soth
Of course he did a damn good job, but he's not the kind of actor the Academy goes for

Tired Hiker
HULK will go down in the record books as the greatest movie of all time. They should make a HULK smiley. sick

badkittykitty
TH I thought your thing was lord of the rings like me?

Tired Hiker
Oh, Lord Of The Rings is my inner journey. HULK is like, just a one night stand, BKK. blink

badkittykitty
wink I gothca...like Pirates of the Caribbean is for me!
but this is going to lotr's year...one movie to rule them all

lil bitchiness
Pirates kicks ass...im getting it on DVD on monday...eek! over 10 hours of special features!! *faints*

badkittykitty
I am half way through watching it right now...took a break and came here..the only special features ive watched so far was some bloopers...but yeah there is a hell of allot of stuff on there,youll like it!

Tired Hiker
I totally have the DVD sitting right here waiting for me to put it in.

badkittykitty
did you watch it before?

lil bitchiness
There better be a hell of a lot of Johnny Depp in there...

badkittykitty
lol by what ive seen yeah

Tired Hiker
I saw it twice in theaters and loved it every time.

badkittykitty
sweet!

lil bitchiness
Happy Dance oh baby yeah!!!

Ive seen it 7 times...i used to work in a cinema over the summer...big grin seen all for free..and when i was working, when there isnt much to do, i used to go into one of the screens and watch it...*sigh*

badkittykitty
Im jealous! that would be so great!

mechmoggy
Moving...

bLooMiLiCioUs
very very very very happywink

buffymitch
That's one of the reasons the academy SUCKS. They alwys go for the people who are an inch from death. You knowe the old people who probably never make a movie again.

Lord Soth
Lord of the Rings WILL win. Otherwise, there'll be an old-fashioned witch burnning outside the Kodak Theatre in February......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.