A brief question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Out the other night with Mrs.MM and another couple we go out with now and again. Had a few beers and I made the revelation that I don't wear any underpants. Our female friend was shocked and appalled, which in turn made me feel bad.

I've spoken to my mates and a couple of them don't wear any, do any of you lot "go commando"?

Note:
Not meant to be sexually appealing at all, just the truth. Also, please no name calling - just cus I've got not underpants doesn't mean I haven't got feelings. wink

Dim
I'm not gonna say if I do or don't..but I don't think it's a big deal..

Tell your friend she's a prude..

mechmoggy
Her actual reply was, "...you mean your...err....bits are...err...right next to your jeans....NOW?!!"

I replied, "....does that scare you or excite you?"

My initial thought was that she was in deep contemplation, but I soon realised it was more like a shocked silence. Mrs.MM gave me a good telling off when we got home! sad

Dim
Don't worry about it..just dont' go sharing the information..

mechmoggy
No I'm not worried about it at all. I was just curious if I was the only commando on line. big grin

Dim
*whispers* There are others like you..

mechmoggy
Maybe I should start a club.....

"Undercrackers make not one great club"

I like it! big grin

Texas
Dont pay any attention to that little party twit Mech.
I freeball all the time
Infact, I'm freeballing now smokin'

King Jedi
Freeball? laughing out loud

ToMacco
Uhgg, I feel sick now.

I always wear boxers.

finti
Tex laughing out loud
freeball or frefall wink

Texas
Jeronimo smokin' eek! smokin'

ToMacco
*ToMacco barfs*

Edna Witch
Um Mech, what about when you are playing sports and wear shorts? You must wear some underpants then right?

Ushgarak
(Mental note- don't take Edna to see Mech playing anything).

Ratcat
Euggghhhhhh!!!!

NO underwear. Not a chance. I like to keep everything under control thanks! eek!

And to all those men who think it's exciting and erotic for their ladies to go without I say one thing; Have you seen the mess a snail makes... laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Yes! You can leave it to me to lower the tone... wink

Edna Witch
And I won't even grace that question with an answer as of course it is so otally different for girls!

Ushgarak
Rest assured, RC, I'll leave it to you...

Ratcat
It's a nack!!!

finti
"nick nack paddy wack give a dog a bone .."

sand person no. 10
i'll only say that the underwear protects very important bits from the evil zip. god forbid anything gets caught in the zipper. ow! ow! ow!

Ushgarak
Gosh yes! EVIL things, sometimes...

sand person no. 10
i'm thinking "something about mary" ow!

ToMacco
Evil? Okay, "zip-it!" wink

mechmoggy
Only wear button trousers or jeans nowadays.big grin

Got a couple of pairs or boxers to wear during sports or when going to buy clothes Edna. Also got a dead tight pair of black Calvin's that Mrs.MM likes me to put on sometimes........ahem, excuse me, that's a whole different story.wink

finti
Always wear boxers no commandos

Gundark
I always knew finti was a boxer kind of guy. Dependable. wink

I wear thongs cause I don't like lines under my pants. Tommy just likes the thongs themselves. Typical. He wears standard Fruit of the Loom briefs. He used to wear jockey bikini's back in the early 90's when I met him. He was also 170 lbs when I met him. He's 240 now. I'm sure you can all do the math.

I could tell you what queeq wears, but then I'd have to kill you all.

evil face

You know, if you would have told me back in 77 that I would be discussing underwear with other SW fans on the internet in 01, I would have told you that you were full of s**t.

yerssot
come on! tell us about queeq! Don't worry, I survived an H-bomb!

finti
we are full of s*** thoughevil face

mechmoggy
You see, if you've had a couple of your threads ignored then go back to the old winning formula of talking food or underpants, jobs a good un'.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
I don't recall ignoring any of your threads Mech.....would you like to register a complaint with the complaint department ?

Ratcat
*ignores moggy*

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

mechmoggy
A moggy ignored brings a moggy's wrath upon thee.evil face

mechmoggy
Actually, by wrath I mean to say that I may call you names for a bit and then no doubt forgive you. Kinda lame like that am I.rolling on floor laughing

Dim
Okay..now I've gotten waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much information..I even know what kind of panties Tommy wearsroll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Really? What kind?big grin

Dim
I know what kind you wear evil face

queeq
And I know what kind you wear. smokin'

Dim
hmph!mad

queeq
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....wink

Dim
Shuddup! *smack!*

yerssot
*saying through a mic*

Ok people; leave those two alone for a few minutes...

Dim
Why? so he can get smacked around some more??evil face

queeq
Just imagine what she likes to do when we are behind closed door. big grin

Dim
UGH! embarrasment *hides face*

queeq
That's not what you said last night. wink

yerssot
searching the key to get out?

finti
You played scrabble so what is the big deal queeq. Trying to insinuate something

Dim
Yeah man..don't get mad at me because you suck at scrabble.

finti
big grin

Gundark
Yahtzee is queeq's game. He can't play scrabble to save his life.laughing out loud

finti
sabbac thenwink

Dim
How about mah-jongg?

keokiswahine
checkers? dominoes? big grin

Ushgarak
Someone mentioned mah-jongg? Oooh!

yerssot
remembers me of a humor-line (I mean the topic by that)

I find your lack of pants disturbing

finti
depends on if it is a women or not lacking the pantsevil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.