zion arkives questions+comments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mook
What does 'LV' mean? its on the entrance to the Vrai resturant (roman numerals maybe?)

does anyone know what it says in China Town? (on pottery window for example? or 'Kwan Teno...')

on the back of oracles double destiny cigs it says how smoking relaxes you and makes you look cool, also a phone number - 'for information call 0011 5510'

on car in club hel carpark - BE453 (BEAST?! would link with Merv)

JediHDM
LV would probably be for Le Vrai, the name of the restaurant

no idea

and, actually, BE453 would be BEASE, not BEAST...if you go by 1337, but then the other 'E' would be a 3 as well...

mook
thanks JediHDM,
what about the oracles phone number?

'on the back of oracles double destiny cigs it says how smoking relaxes you and makes you look cool, also a phone number - 'for information call 0011 5510'

JediHDM
i have no idea, but there is probably a relationship somehow...although, if you multiply them together, you get 6061

mors823
What excatly are you talking about with Zion Archieves? I feel a little lost.

Mistique
It's this place you can get to on the whatisthematrix site. I think you have to get past encription or something...

mors823
Oh, that clears it up. Thanks.

The Omega

mook
The Omega> What does Le Vrai and phone-numbers have to do with the Zion Archives? The title and the thread are two completely DIFFERENT things.

i went thru the arkives and noticed things i hadnt seen before (LV, small details on oracles cig packet etc). i then asked questions and invited comments about what i had noticed in the arkives...

The Omega
Mook> You are aware what the "Zion Archives" are, yes? I am aware there are Zion Archives on the matrix.com, but the name ALSO refers to the archives from Second Renaissance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.