tom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sunny_weasley
hello!! i think tom i sooo cute<3 but who wouldn't??? but i have a question to:"rupertissexy", do you think he's hot?? i do... sooo hot!! lol! thought i was the only onewink but back to tom. he's i a very good actor and hot... i adore himbig grin

crazy_rock_chic
if u have sumthing to ask rupertissexy y dont u pm them

raven guardia
I have to agree with sunny weasley, I love tom too. He is soooooooo hot and a really good actor. I think tom plays a great draco malfoy, and he looks good with his slick hair and bad boy attitude. wow I wish I could meet him sum day rolling on floor laughing

burlyman
i hear toms gay

StrgzrCndyPixie
i dont think he is he might b but i dont think so

raven guardia
really? why does every one think toms gay? if he is I will make him straight angian (lol) laughing out loud

airangel429
WHY ARE THERE SOOO MANY OF THESE THREADS!! PHOENIX IS TRYING TO ELIMINATE ALL OF THEM AND THERE IS NOW ONE THREAD TO TALK ABOUT EMMA, RUPERT AND DAN. I AM SURE SHE WILL BE CREATING ONE JUST FOR TOM FELTON!!! SO IF THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD PLEASE QUIT CREATING THEM!!! IT TAKES UP SPACE.

raven guardia
god...sorry!

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol

airangel429
THERE IS AN OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THIS!!!!

daeri
So? I still don't think he is gay... he doesn't have this gay-look in his eyes.. I just think some gay guy put the rumour on the internet to look cool :-p

raven guardia
I agree with you daeri.....you cant always believe what you hear or see. Happy Dance Happy Dance

tomisfit
ur a little kiss ass u know who i mean! leave dem alone!!!!!!!!!! im sure it was a mistake!

p.s Tom is ssssso HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

tomisfit
o BTW there r so many of these threads b'cos Tom id hot!
if u don't like dem y do u click da thread!?!

o n another thing Phoenix i'm sure is smart enough 2 do her job by her self!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.