Message For Sam Walker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaxi D
i already posted this in the welcome forum, but in case you missed it, i'm here Sam!!! you sed this site was great so help me out man!

im a noob so treat me nice plz rolling on floor laughing

BLACKANGEL
hi sam

must_kill_Santa
i no a sam walker

Matrix_man
coughsockscough

bLooMiLiCioUs
wht's with the socks mate??!!!

BLACKANGEL
smile

Matrix_man
socks.....sock puppets......smile

BLACKANGEL
hello to all the people

bLooMiLiCioUs
blink

BLACKANGEL
i like sock puppets

Matrix_man
yes....everyone seems to have a good few socks these days....roll eyes (sarcastic)

must_kill_Santa
a bot smelly like my mathes teacher

Jaxi D
yeah...um my name's not Sam Walker. my friend Sam told me to join this site cos its really good. so i have. anyone know him? im not sure what his screen name is though.

total metalhead
hey J Man is me!

dave123
laughing out loud socks

bLooMiLiCioUs
more socks!!blink

Jaxi D
finally! i been waiting 4 you fo ages dude! so hows the liddle cripple? still bitchin to the guys in the UK?

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing liddle cripple!!!me likes that!!!laughing

LIDDLE CRIPPLE!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
oh btw hi n welcome JDbig grin

Jaxi D
well?

Jaxi D

total metalhead
hell yeah ive been bitchin!

and now i got sum bitchin for you too. how come Hoshi's the only one of the crew who still calls me? have you guys disowned me or sumthin???

SockHunter
Why hello Sam I am! evil face

burlyman
am i sam? do i like green eggs and ham?

total metalhead
so cruel...

total metalhead
HE'S NOT SAM! I'M SAM!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
that's usroll eyes (sarcastic)

Jaxi D
cool you can quote....

no man its just that we lost da fone number you gave us before you left. dont ask me how hoshi knows your nuber.

total metalhead
yeah wateva. i know all bout h's neighbourhood, but hows life on our side of town?

bLooMiLiCioUs
this has become a reunion threadeek!

SockHunter
Ahh, look at the happy people in Phoenix, what part of Phoenix is that?

Jaxi D
kinda yeah...

things are okay i guess. Tripp's filming his new video tomorrow but he's refused to let me in it, Shawn got beaten up by a load of high skool kids (which was funny).....oh yeah and Dario's after your girl again.

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek! cool life!

SockHunter
You have a love for the CAP lock, similar to some of the socks I am looking for...hmmmm evil face

bLooMiLiCioUs
TM never acknowledged me at all in this threadsad*feels unloved*

SockHunter
The sane are never unloved!

total metalhead
what??? i thought he was over Amy!!!! omg he is out of order (sorry english phrase i picked up over here) oh man hes too horny gor his own damn good. anyway J you know she was never my girl. one day (god willing) she maybe, but not with Dario all over her. shes not buying his bullshit is she?

Jaxi D
ummm i dont think so, i haven't talked to her in a while, but she did say she misses you like hell. and im not just sayin i swear.

oh and by the way, can you teach me how to eggplant when you get back? Tripp's been tryin 2 teach me but he's a real bad teacher.

total metalhead
really???? she sed that??? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

yeah sure i'll teach ya after my arm heals.....which will be a while

SockHunter
What happened to your arm?

total metalhead
listen man this a forum, i dont think people want to hear about our personal lives. i'll PM you my cell number now and we'll talk.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing
technically,u shldn't be called a cripple.if it's ur ARM that's injured.rght?
*still feels unloved*sad

Jaxi D
yeah okay. tell me how to make one of those signatures things too.

bLooMiLiCioUs
yaay!!
go to profile then go to edit profile and add all ya crap in the blankswink

total metalhead
well i certainly FEEL like a cripple sad

feeling unloved? why? plenty of people love bloomi!

bLooMiLiCioUs
but you didn'tsadsad

they do???eek!

total metalhead
well i do. and what about all those guys in your sig? your certainly more loved than i am. in fact the only girl ive ever loved is getting sweet talked by one of my best buddies at this very moment, thousands of miles away so i cant do anything about it.

i hate love roll eyes (sarcastic)

bLooMiLiCioUs
yaaay TM loves me too!!!!happy

aaawwwww *hug* nah a guy as hot as you,who cld resist??

total metalhead
*one armed hug*

who could resist me? Amy Belucci apparently. oh yeah and that girl in the 6th grade who refused to go to the dance with me.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing one armed hg lol

well then they must be blind musn't theywink

total metalhead
laughing out loud either that or im just aiming to high. seriously Amy is a really REALLY nice girl.

bLooMiLiCioUs
then she'll come runnin
and i'll be here sobbing sad
laughing

total metalhead
big grin

in my dreams!

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.