Just say it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xGAMBITx
say w/e u want here

this is the 2nd v of this ppl used my first one (8 pgs wrth) and kes closed it so...

Vampiree
now keep it cool vampy.... keep it cool...

deep hoot breaths....

*hoot*

*hoot*

*hoot*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY GIVE ME A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DezW
here is my sword! it is enough good for ya? what is this crazyness in your eyes? noo.. please... keep it cool Vampy... no.no..nooooooo

Vampiree
okay... i am cool now... dezzie the 'cool fights' thread is our playground... wo way this USELESS CRAPPY ANNOYIN IRRITATIN OPISSIN ME OFF thread here... now i will take a relaxing bath... i will come back in 20 minutes... and NOBODY WILL POST HERE... then, i won't need your sword...

at least i think so...

but keep it close just... if i would have an urge... to... cut heads off... i'm cool...

cool as a stone...
sooooooo cool....

juggernaut26
GO JUGGERNAUT!!!!!!! JUGGERNUAT RULES!!!!!!ALL HAIL JUGGERNAUT!!!!!!

VallejoKid707
"just say it"s fate: will be closed once kes gets here...

gambit88
that's true

xGAMBITx
dont wry as i said i will just create it ova and ova since ppl put lotsa stuff here

VallejoKid707
and ppl will get annoyed and annoyed and eventually youll get banned-im not kidding

juggernaut26
he's right kes won't take any crap from anyone

VallejoKid707
yup she should be called kes the enforcer

Vampiree
give. me. a. gun.... he doesn't listen does he? i've explained, like 10 times why there has been so many posts in te previous thread...

Kes
*deep breath*
The reason I closed the 1st (and will close this 1) is because threads must have a topic (if you want to create a thread without topic go to the off-topic forum!).
Also do not create threads about topics that already exist.
Dont test my patience. This is a warning!
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.