Memnoch the Devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SockHunter
Just finished this book up, did anyone like it as part of the Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles?

Falling-Forever
I haven't read it yet, but I'm planning on it. What did you think of it?

badkittykitty
sadly I only read half of it *covers head from whirling objects* I loved the vampire chronicles that Ive read though including 'The Body Thief'

ps~ I love your name by the way,me and another member who enjoys anne rice will really appreciate you being here wink

Paola
I just read the beginning..... but now I'm on vacation and will finish it evil face

Vampiree
i haven't read that one unfortunately... damn.. we don't have the majority of anne rice's book in poland... BUT GO VAMPIRE CHRONICLES!

rinoa
ive read it and it was ok not one of my favorites though have just finished blod canticle though and thought that was v good

rinoa
*blood

shanie623
I read this like 2 years ago and I didn't understand it the first time I read it. I thought Armand died in the part where that girl "reveals the veil" or something... wait, did he? I forgot. Darn.

But the book wasn't really that focused on vampires. It got lost in the middle. erm The whole book suddenly became like a summarization of the bible. roll eyes (sarcastic) I mean, I didn't really need to know the whole thing about God and Satan's history, did I? no

Ushgarak
Anne Rice had become very tiresome by this point.

shanie623
Hahaha laughing I sooo agree...

badkittykitty
I think thats why I only got half way through this book

Karkanity
Hey, I have to do this report about "change" and I picked Lestat's change from a slick vampire to a mock saint. Problem is, I can't find any specific quotes that show his change. Does anyone know any quotes from Memnoch that would show his transformation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.