Finally home

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
I left for school at 6:45 A.M. after going to sleep at 12:30 p.m. I was really tired. I had a meeting from 3 p.m. till 7 p.m. And I leave school at 2:00 but my mom was busy and if she picked me up she couldn't take me back at 3:00.

Anyway I had to stay in school since 6:45 a.m. till 7:00 p.m. In my stomach there was only a bag of Crujitos* and a can of Sprite. I was ****ing starving. Anyway the meeting is over and I'm finally home wolfing down a pack of Chips Ahoy as I write this.

Crujitos are some kind of potatoe chips, I'll look for a picture to post. They're really good !

Pablo G
http://www.taquitos.net/snacks.php?snack_code=1139

Here's some info on the tasty Crujitos, perhaps my favorite snack.

burlyman
party at your house smile

bLooMiLiCioUs
*runs to his hse*

LarryTheArch
ooooh party! is there beer *looks interested in the beer, not te party*

burlyman
beer way to go off topic in 2 posts

Pablo G
Yeah I'm still hungry I'll go get a bowl of cereal or something. BTW nice avatar Burly

burlyman
big grin ta

bLooMiLiCioUs
we just rock man rock

DeNiro
BURlYMAN :LOL: HAHAHAHAHA :LAUGH:

LarryTheArch
I'll get some music like maybe Ludacris! and maybe some chicken and beer

silver_tears
laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
ya know what im saying huh?

DeNiro
oo god im not coming to that party if thats the music that will beplaying *starts blasting PANTERA WOOO HOOO TRUE COWBOYS FROM HELL*

Pablo G
Shit no one commented on my situation, everyone started posting about a lame ass non existent party

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

silver_tears
thats what we do stick out tongue

LarryTheArch
It is the off-topic forum: you cannot expect us to stay on topic in this forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.