Smith's Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragoon
Ok, by the end of Revolutions, I guess it's safe to assume that Smith took over everyone and everything in the Matrix. Does this include Merv or even the Architect? After all, we did see him lurking around the back doors in Reloaded, and maybe that's why he calls the Oracle "mom". In the end, when Architect is talking to the oracle, correct me if I'm wrong, but is his arm in a sling? If this is so, why? Is it because he was injured while Smith controlled him, much as the Oracle was lying down in that street after the final fight?

I heard also that where Smith and Neo have their final brawl is the same place where Neo met Trinity... is this true, anyone?

wink

The Unknown
The Oracle is the Mother of the Matrix. Smith and Neo fought in the streets and sky, nowhere near Club Hel... and there's already been a thread about this. "About the Smith Program".

The Unknown
Closing

Lag
I think I started the rumor about Smith and Neo fighting in the same place Neo and Trinity met in the Matrix Encyclopeadia. What I meant was that Smith killed Neo in the same place we, as the audience, first met Trinity. In the Heart O' the City Hotel in room 303. During the ending chase sequence Smith sees that Neo is being directed to the Heart O' the City Hotel. He knows excactly which room he is going to because Trinity used the same room in the begining of the film. That is why Smith breaks off half-way through the chase and then when Neo opens the door he is standing there with his D. Eagle out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.