Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy Fan
Gday all, just got back from seeing TCM and its an alright movie, althugh the ending is impossible, but i wanna know, is the story of leather face actually true.

and this movie shouldnt be MA15+ in Australia, it should be R, cause hannibal got an R rating and that is like a chucky movie compared to TCM.

youre thoughts and comments are welcome, positive or negetive

Scott

BackFire
Well, the remake was definately not neccessary, as it didn't improve on any particular aspect of TCM, however, it wasn't too bad of a film in itself, if you don't compare it to the original. Although I still would have rather seen a re-release of the original to theaters, rather then a needless remake.

Now to your question, the story of LeatherFace is based roughly on the exploits of teh real life serial killer Ed Gein, the part about the human flesh masks, the furniture made of human bone, the cannibalism was all taken from Ed Gein.

TCM isn't the only movie to base a character on Ed Gein, Norman Bates from Psycho is partly created from Ed Gein, as was Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs.

Discos
Discos - All Horror films should bow down to Ed Gein

Bad Boy
Fed up of texas chainsaw..........

Pirate_Girly
Its my favorite movie in the whole world! Eric Balfour is hot.
No the story isnt true, its based on ed gein. feel free to pm me for details because its a very very long story =)

HockeyFace
Not that long buddy... he killed three women because he believed his dead mother told him to. He killed three women... massacred them... did some pretty sick stuff to them too.

BackFire
anywho, all questions are answered, plus there are other threads for TCM, if you wish to discuss the film, do it in the other threads.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.