Can't Wait To See Lotr Return Of The King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jpdt1989
I SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO want to see this film. eek! rolling on floor laughing
I CAN't WAIT i am going maddddddddddddddddddd

Exa
Well who can?!?

I think this thread is quite senseless...

Sparkle
True, but at least everyone can wait in suspense 2geva eh....

Discos
I suppose, I also can't wait to see all the posts on here after the movie, so much opinions and views on what the movie did for them

grishnakah
Me to i cant wait till rotk comes out its gona be a box office smash for sure! i just cant wait until it comes out in australia.

Sifer
I am so anxious to see this movie...like, REALLY anxious.

Lord Soth
Nobody else can, what makes you special?

orlandoOYEA
cant wait, dont think anyone can, but we must. *heavy sigh* Few more days, only a few more days

o kiMMii o
Me Too!!!!!!!!!! only in about a few weeks....... cool

Discos
What will become of us after this movie. All will be past, no more movies and no more Rings....*sigh*

Perhaps we should all get a head start with the Star wars forum for episode 3....

orlandoOYEA
dont know wut would happen after rings. life will suck so ill just watch the movies over and over and over again and read the book over and over and over again.

orlandoOYEA
I think the lord of the rings movies are the only movies i had ever had a countdown too or actually been EXTREMELY anxious and excited to see.

Vegeta13
Yeah i think it will be really cool....

im looking forward to the battles...!

orlandoOYEA
I think that they will be the best battles in movie history

Discos
possibly me too, T3 as well though.

Perhaps us people here should pretend that the fellowship of the ring is away to hit the theatres in December 2005 and we should build up to that....like a continue-ation of the Rings laughing out loud

Discos - I'll just go back to my corner blink

Vegeta13
i cant wait till the battles of the plennor fields

big grin

o kiMMii o
Discos T3?! noway T3 is a big dissapointment!

pirate_fan49113
I cant wait to see the return of the king big grin laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud yes bunny It's going to rock rock But did you guys know that pJ (Peter Jackson)Is not going to put the scoring of the shire in the movie mad!!!!!That's a major part in the book!!!!!!Just because he did not like that part.It's not even going to be on the DVD.Another thing is that the housess of healing is not going to be on the movie.ThAT'S IT I'M SUEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil

mah
How the heck did I miss this? This one is closing like all your mommas after I'm done...em..I kinda lost the thread of the joke there. Anyways, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.