aahhhhh i am in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sephriroth
Hi there plp I am new to this site and am very interrested in learning anything about the new FF 7 movie advent Children. I want that movie bad. Cloud looks really cccccccooooooolllllllll. I am currentlying playing FF X-2 and it rocks Bahamut looks cool when you get to him. God I love the FF seris. If you would like to be on by buddy list let me know aand i like music alot i love to talk about it and other stuff. TTFN peeps

Storm
welcome and have a blast smile
Final Fantasy? Excellent choice thumb up big grin

Fitch
enjoy u'reself around big grin

Sephriroth
Thanks guys! Yes Final Fantasy is a good choice ne thing by squaresoft is a good choice. Parasite Eve 2 is iffy but the first was good. can't wait to get tht damn movie FF & Advent Children it is killing me. Also FF 12 I saw some screen shots of it today it combines FF7 machinary FF9 backgrounds and FF X characters. So is it is going to kick ass.

Sephriroth
rolling on floor laughing smokin' cool

Storm
I' m dying to get FF 12.
*taps foot impatiently*

Fitch
I think I have it....but not interested

*waits for stormy reaction big grin *

Storm
You impossibly cannot have it! Wrong thinking stick out tongue
*sits back and waits some more*

Fitch
I just think I have it on cd in front of me...hmm let me read the lebel.oh,its written "FF 12 perfect version".darn....too bad I don't have what to do with the cd since nobody likes it....stick out tongue

*waits attack stick out tongue *

Storm
Let me tell you this mister. Final Fantasy XII for PlayStation 2 has been in development since early 2002. The game is expected to be available in Japan before the end of the current fiscal year, that being March 31st 2004.
That' s why you impossibly can' t have it big grin
So you won' t get a rise out of me stick out tongue

Fitch
you haven't heard about piracy stick out tongueirate: ? they steal the game when it's in beta testing and then they put it on the net.They also do this with movies and stuff....like I had a movie 2 month before coming on screens.so.....I can have it and I do...evil face

Storm
well, I don' t believe you stick out tongue

Fitch
want a pic of me and the superb cd ? stick out tongue..it's right here on the table....so well written,you almost can feel the game if you touch it stick out tongue

yerssot
have a blast you

Storm
oh, you just wanted to send your pic Fitch
why didn' t you say that immediately stick out tongue

yerssot
you mean you seriously don't have FF 12, storm????

Storm
you guys can' t confuse me
it has not been released yet

Fitch
don't wanna confuse you,just when I send Fire the christmas package I wanted to put this also but if you don't belive I won't...

P.S : I respect Fire,plus I have pics on the boards wink

yerssot
er... storm, you DO know that as soon as the gold version is out, people smuggle it out and start copying it, right?

Storm
yeah, but I still don' t believe Fitch has it and otherwise I' m gonna kick his ass

yerssot
sure, get over to his place then

Fitch
your gonna kick my ass if I have it ?

*slowly takes cd from the table and with a string makes a nacklace with it* big grin

yerssot
wanna see her do that wink

Storm
you don' t make a necklace with a FF cd mad
ever heard of a letter bomb? evil face

yerssot
lettuce?

Fitch
don't intend too soon.but still,what kind of bomb ?... evil face

Storm
the kind that EXPLODES evil face

Fitch
darn....thinking at somethink else...stick out tongue

heen68
Hi welcome

i love playing all the FF games.

Fitch
you want the lastest 12 ? just right here on my desk ready to be mailed...big grin

Storm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/schmoll.gif

Fitch
looooooooooool happy

Storm
somehow, that happiness of yours is suspicious roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.