Bio-Dome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
havent seen this movie a friend of mine said that it was pretty good does ne one know what this movie is about iight ne info i would like out peace

Discos
yep, this is a classic "stoner" film which i really enjoyed, it isnt out on dvd on Region 2

It is about 2 stoner dudes who go looking for their girlfriend who dump them that day - they are on their way and need the toilet and stop in the middle of the desert to what they think is a "mall". Anyways the "mall" turned out to be the Bio-Dome in which about 6 leading scientists get locked into it for a full year with the doors NOT opening (a sherman tank couldnt break down the door)....so the 2 guys get into the Bio-Dome and then the doors lock for a year.
They leader scientist guy says they must stay inside or their project will fail, (their mission being that they have to maintain 100% clean enviroment or something).... so the stoners are in with a bunch of snob scientists (2 babes, one babe being Kylie Minogue) and the stoners eventually get vanished into the desert part of the Bio-Dome in which they cant return for destroying a scientsist bug collection. Whilst in the desert one of the stoners notices that there is a key attached to a lock on a window....they open the window and....FREEDOM! they get out of the Bio-Dome and decide to invite a town-full of people to have a massive rave in the Bio-Dome.....

Afterwards, the next morning the scientists pack their things and the 2 stoners are cleaning things up (next to the window/only exit) and they stop the scientists leaving, 1 of the stoners swallows the key and they have to stay in again and have to regain it back up to 100% enviromental thing (I think it was at 5% after the party smile) also the head scientist has gone mising in the Bio-Dome.

very great film, I haven't seen it in about 5 odd years but watched it so much. I recommend highly you watch this...

Discos - 1 of the stoners is in another film about being in the army in the desert which was awesome, anyone know what the film was called?

sumunabeech
In the Army Now.
He played opposite one of the most over-rated comics around.

ragesRemorse
DONT waste your time on this movie. Im serious. If you want a classic comedy go rent fast times at ridgemont high, or dazed and confused. Those movies are actually good. If you do decide to emark on a pointless journey to watch bio dome be sure to have a hammer handy so you can bash yourself in the head so you wont be aware of the crap you are watching

Linkalicious
I agree with ragesRemorse on that. Most Paulie Shore movies suck and you'd need to be super stoned in order to watch them and get a kick. I will say i liked bio dome more than in the army now and son-in-law

boxofdeath
bio-dome was by far the worst movie i have ever seen. encino man and jury duty, however, are pure cinema gold. pauly shore is genius

duffy
Bio-Domes a classic

Discos
Yep it sure is, quite a good plot as well might I had

octapushunter
i hate you boxofdeath. why would you come on this board dedicated to praising the underated greatness that is bio-dome, just to trash it? my hate for you expands exponentially as the day goes on.

Duffy, where's that quote from? it's amusing

duffy
Its from withnail and i

ragesRemorse
octa you can hate anyone who can see how shitty of a movie bio dome was, but then you would be hating alot of people. the jokes in the first five minutes of the movie are repeated through out the entire crap film. If you have seen this movie im sorry, if you havent seen this movie DONT. Their are good comedies out there that dont need mind altering substances to be humurous

duffy
If you have listened to ragesRemorse im sorry, if you havent DONT, make your own mind up

Kes
This thread is about the movie. Ppl come in and post their opinions whether they like it or not.
You just have to deal with it!

JackSparrowLuvr
I actually thought it was pretty funny i'm always up for a good laugh i also loved Bob and Ted's excellent Adventure and Bob and Ted's bogus Journey big grin

DeNiro
well since everyon is so indiffernt about this movie i am going to just go see it so i can tell for myself if it is good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.