never mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
I f u c k e d up yet again.....

metal face
decided not to go through the whole "go here if you hate the rap thread"?

what cuz there's two of you?

just wondering though

oh and you still have a pokemon avatar

it's still there

you should get that looked at

TrAnCeDuO
1st of all he screwed up by making this thread on accident...he tends to do that....
2nd: keep it relevent retard!this is a entirely different thread and you brought that crap up... arguments should stay where they are and not wander off in an endless flame war.......keep your comments in their respective threads!
3rd of all i am his friend but do not assume i agree with everything he does....sometimes he can be a real ******* but thats not the point....the point is that im not like him....
4th shut up about the damn avatar already!if he wants it let him have it!thats why im so sick of you wiggers! you are all hardcore conformists!all you do is tell people to change cuz u dont like it....it gets in the way of your perfection....but you gotta realize something you close-minded fool!
EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!and if you dont think so ill see you in hell being tortured next to hitler!

Ikobe
Yawn. Next.

AI.

in flames
i tottay agree with TrAnCeDuO..wiggers lol...i love rap/hiphop..well use to love it to death..not anymore sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.