GAH! I STILL can't stand the confusion in my mind!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
Okey dokey people:

WHY wasn't Neo left in that crater at the end of Revo? We have seen from M1 and M2 that if you die in the real world, your RSI still remains in the matrix.

Now, we assume that the RSI's of everyone else {like the oracle} were still left after the smiths went kablamo - so where was neo? Why wasn't his RSI among the others?

RSI = Residual Self Image for newbies {if you don't know what THAT means than re-watch M1 big grin }

ShOota
Umm, Im not sure, wasnt he in there already?! If he wasnt who was in the middle of the pit?

Ahnold
After the explode-a-rama, we only see the Oracle lying in the crater. This is because the Smith that fought Neo had taken over her. But no, Neo was nowhere to be seen. But why?

ShOota
To be honest no one will really kno becos it doesnt say in the film...

Like wheres Neo going at the end of Revolutions?? only Matrix Online will tell

Socrates
Maybe b/c smith and neo were part of the same equation, thus when they exploded, killing each other, only she was left, her not being apart of them.

Sifer
The Oracle doesn't have a Residual Self Image because she is a program.

Socrates
Ah so true.

JediHDM
yes, however, we can assume that all humans were left lying like Sati and the Oracle, because the Matrix is still going...so, my theory still stands...Neo is now apart of the Matrix, he has ascended, as the lotus-blossom suggests...

mors823
Neo's code is spread throught the Matrix. It no longer takes on a physical form. What his code will do is TBD (maybe in TMO).

Ahnold
I don't know whether keanu will WANT to be in TMO. Hold on a sec:

Studio Exec: Mr. Reeves, we want you to come back to the matrix series, and do something called "The Matrix Online". Whaddaya say?

Dude-Meister: Hell, no! I'm a serious AC-TOR now! I can't be doing matrix stuff anymore. I'm sorry, but I'm doin nothing but serious drama from now on! And possibly "Bill And Ted 3". But that's it!

Studio Exec: Let me put it this way: see that dumptruck outside your front door? It's full of dollar bills. Now - whaddaya say?

Dude-Meister: Sure, what the hell

mors823
I'm not saying he'll be in TMO, we just may find out what happens to his RSI. Any more TMO belongs in a different thread. You know that.

Ahnold
I know, I know. No need for the reminder. Just an afterthought big grin

mors823
Speaking of being kiled in the Real World, what would a MD say when he observes someone who died like that. No need for a lenghty explaination, just something short. I still think Neo's RSI is spread over the Matrix. Since your RSI is a mental picture of yourself, maybe Neo view himslef bigger than humanity and is an observer or something like that.

mailedbypostman
Only the one can do something like that........

mors823
That who Neo is, the One, so he might be able to do that.

Sifer
And as I suggested wink

The Omega

Ahnold
Hmmm - I guess I hadn't thought of that, though I would not have expected to see any Smiths left behind anyway: after all, they all pretty much went kablamo.

A v. good argument. Heh - norton anti-virus big grin Ah, you really crack me up sometimes, Omega

JKozzy
Hehe kablamo.. great word. So true... Neo lives, Smith is deleted, and the war's at peace.... but for how long? Only TMO will tell us...

Lag
Ahnold> That's o.k. that you didn't think of that. If you spent your time thinking of reasons who then would we go to for a phone conversation between a Studio Exec. and the Dude-meister. big grin

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.