EPII trailer download

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
BIG NEWS: Download EP2 Trailer on Monday
Fri, Nov 02, 01 05:11:30 AM EDT

JediPhil from www.starwars-union.de tell us:
This morning I spoke to Fox Germany to ask when the Trailer hits German theaters. My Contact Person told me that there will be a trailer on Monday the 5th on starwars.com. The second one will hit german theaters at the end of November. Harry Potter starts here on 22 November.
As young Anakin Skywalker would say ... YIPPEE

finti
Not to break your balls there Yers but there is fake trailers around. Just wanted to let you know

yerssot
sad

finti
Not saying this one is, but just be aware of the fact that there are fake ones circulating.

yerssot
probably this is one, otherwhise there would be a big advertisment-campaign on sw.com

queeq
It's confirmed by TFN. Would be great if it's there next monday.

yerssot
it wasn't confirmed by tf.net; I got it from there. But tf.n also wrote that a certain tv-channel would have the teaser on monday...

finti
They also claimed the trailer to be shown on Norwegian channel NRK" at 20:10 pm on monday under the headline Teaser trailer to be showed on Swedish TVmad mad mad mad

yerssot
so ... what's the problem? big grin

finti
what are you saying Dutchie..

Texas
Those Swedish people are so nice, letting you see the trailer and allsmile

yerssot
be sure to tape it!

finti
Sweden sucks, but Im sure as hell gonna tape it. As I remember they did the same with EPI. I saw it on tv right after it was first shown in the states.
And Texas I dont know about those Forcenet guys are they Americans, if so I understand their mixup of Norway and Sweden, Ignorant fools

Texas
I never confuse the two, Sweden is where the beautiful people liveevil face

finti
Well Mexican boy again you are wrong

Texas
laughing out loud
Mexican?
I'm so pale I make English people look Mexican.

yerssot
especially the beaches...smile

finti
Then you are not pale you ar blueish

Texas
yes Finti your absoultely right, now about that trailer address.....

finti
wrong thread there Mexican blue

yerssot
jedinet:

We called up Fox Germany yesterday to inquire about the Teaser Trailers for Episode-2. They told us they know of two trailers and said the first one would be up for download at the official site this coming Monday (November 5th).

finti
hmm slow ones thenbig grin big grin big grin

Texas
laughing out loud Oh, your so funny Finti, a true comic geniuslaughing out loud now about that trailer...........

yerssot
you don't get it do you? THERE IS NO TRAILER ON THE NET!

finti
yes what about it....

Texas
No trailer on the net huh?
You Norweigian swinemad
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

finti
oh yes, some nice Yank taped it at the theaters this morning and have already put it on the ne loosers

Texas
Oh it's one of those huh? Well dont even bother! I'm sure the quality is just horrible, I'll see it tonight, in its intended formatroll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

yerssot
so I repeat myself: there is no trailer on the net!

Texas
There is Yerssot, some Idiot took his camcorder to the theater, download it and posted it on Morpheus or someplace, they do it all the time. The quality is horrible!

finti
There are rumors of it though but I havent found it yet.
I came across EPI this way one of my friends dowloaded it and the quality was pretty good. So I saw EPI the day after it had its premiere in the States.

Texas
Well it's only 10:45 here in the Central US, 11:45 in the East, most theaters open around 11:00, so a bootleg trailer should be on the net around 2:00. But I wont even bother, I'll just wait for tonight

finti
be sure to buy popcorn, I probably have to wait till monday. But I dont belive in those Force net guys since they mixed Sweden with Norway and so on.

Texas
You should wait til next year to see the trailer for making my heart race like thatsad

yerssot
I don't care, I hope the rumors about being online on sw.com are true! Certainly with the mention that you have to upgrade your quicktime

finti
already have qt 5.01

Texas
What' s so bab about upgrading to quicktime? It's free isn't it? Well it better be for the DVD Rom ownersmad

finti
already have QT 5.01big grin

Texas
I probably do too, have to check. But I can download it off Morpheus if I dont.

yerssot
tomorrow downloadable from sw.com normally

queeq
Yes, TFN said that Friday..... but it's also showing on Dutch TV tomorrow...so rumour has it.

jedi212guy
Soon...very soon......evil face

ToMacco
so, will it be on Star Wars.com on Monday, or not?

And if it is, does that mean when it's midnight here in Minnesota, or the GMT?

queeq
Just check it... IF you have the DVD of course.

yerssot
I'm seeing it again.
To acces it, you must be a member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.