Beautiful Desert Island

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
ok, i found this EXTREAMLY amusing...hehe

Beautiful Deserted Islands

On a group of beautiful deserted islands in the middle of the ocean, the following groups of people are stranded on separate islands:

- 2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman
- 2 French men and 1 French woman
- 2 German men and 1 German woman
- 2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman
- 2 English men and 1 English woman
- 2 Bulgarian men and 1 Bulgarian woman
- 2 Japanese men and 1 Japanese woman
- 2 Chinese men and 1 Chinese woman
- 2 Irish men and 1 Irish woman
- 2 Dutch men and 1 Dutch woman
- 2 American men and 1 American woman

One month later, on these absolutely stunning deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following has occurred:

- One Italian man has killed the other Italian man in a jealous rage.

- The French men and the woman are living happily in a menage a trois.

- The two German men have a strict weekly schedule - alternating visits with the German woman.

- The two Greek men are sleeping with each other. The woman is cleaning and cooking for them.

- The two English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the woman.

- The two Bulgarian men took one long look at the ocean and another long look at the Bulgarian woman and started swimming.

- The Japanese men have faxed Tokyo and are awaiting instructions.

- The two Chinese men have set up a pharmacy/liquor store/restaurant/laundry and the woman is pregnant with their first employee.

- The two Irish men divided the island into north and south and set up a distillery. Things get sort of foggy at night and they can't remember if they've had sex with the Irish woman or not, but they're satisfied because at least the English aren't having any fun.

- The Dutch men and woman are still negotiating an arrangement.

- The two American men are contemplating suicide because the American woman keeps complaining about sand in everything, insisting she can do everything they can do, expressing the need to equally divide and organize the household chores, maintaining that her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her nicer than they do, speculating about whether all this means her relationship with her mother will improve, and asking if the sand and palm trees make her look fat.

Korri
laughing

silver_tears
ahahahaha laughing out loud

BLACKANGEL
cute

Matrix_man
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

dave123
laughing out loud quality

dave123
- The two Bulgarian men took one long look at the ocean and another long look at the Bulgarian woman and started swimming.

- The two Chinese men have set up a pharmacy/liquor store/restaurant/laundry and the woman is pregnant with their first employee.

- The two Irish men divided the island into north and south and set up a distillery. Things get sort of foggy at night and they can't remember if they've had sex with the Irish woman or not, but they're satisfied because at least the English aren't having any fun.

those three are the best thumb up

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud harharhar

The Force
laughing out loud that's funny laughing out loud

Treehuggerjanie
tehehehehehehehehehgeheheheheheheheheheehheheheheh
eheehe!!!
WAY GOOD!

Greek_girl
grrrrrrrr mad

burlyman
whats your problem?

Greek_girl
nothin just thought id say sumthin and it was the first thing that popped into my head!

SORRY wink

burlyman
well, its too late, im hurt sad

Greek_girl
i love u baby! im sorry! how can i make it up to u?

burlyman
hmmm....

Greek_girl
well?

burlyman
i dont think i should say... there is something you could do for a friend of mine

silver_tears
yea burly how shifty

Greek_girl
and who is this friend? and wat do you want me to do for them?

jacksparrow22
haha mila thats great! laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Thanks, big grin

HAH! Its good isnt it..

''- The two Bulgarian men took one long look at the ocean and another long look at the Bulgarian woman and started swimming.''

lmfao!

dave123
they're all good thumb up

bLooMiLiCioUs
that's funny!!!

juggernaut26
i think i like the germans schedule the best then i would at least get to do her though i would wish it was just me and her. shifty

lipp-gloss
Wow! That was a great one! big grin

lil bitchiness
hah! I like the Irish...''gets bit confusing' hah!! as long as English arent having any fun....so true!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.