Ginger Snaps 2 Poster !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
It kinda sucks

Voorhees
is kathrine isabelle in gingersnaps 2?

Pablo G
umm she IS ginger so that's sort of implied with the title

Voorhees
Um yeah but she was killed in the first one, well at least thats what they implied

BidMyBlood2Run
go to IMDB.com and check it out.

Voorhees
im prettysure ginger is dead

Voorhees
Kathrine Isabelle is a hottie

tabby999
i dunno, i saw the first one and i thought it sucked on ice. my sister thought it was great, but thats not really helping the movie any

authorx
Personally, not only being a writer of Horror scripts and novels. I enjoyed all the Ginger Snaps films. Mostly because of Ginger who I felt was killed off far to fast. The third film made little sense. How can Ginger and Bridget live back in those times and then still be alive in our present time as well???

Anyone on this board have really good wallpapers of Ginger or as she's really known--Kathrine Isabelle? Send em to me!

Cinemaddiction
3 was a prequel.

MildPossession
They had other different posters, pretty good posters too. One with the green haunting background with the character sitting was cool.

Wolfie
I was expecting some time travel thing at the end of 3 for reasons authorx said.

It wasn't really supposed to make sense. They just put the two characters in another time period with basically the same plot as the first, adding some cool elements (those nightmares were awesome!).

nancy_englund
i liked the first one, and more so the second. the third i rented but din get to watch. i liked the idea, i have hurd that there is going to be anothr movie much the same as 'ginger snaps' but its made in the states so will prolly be better known in the end.
over.

dean7879
what the HELL are u showin us that for!!? bloody hell!
lol jk

ericadurancefan
i loved the first ginger snaps it was the best werewolf movie i have ever saw but i think number 2 and 3 kind of ruined the concept

Cinemaddiction
2 was a bigger budget sequel, and it was necessary to explain what happened to B.

3, I loved. It was a period piece and a prequel, which is hard to do convincingly, especially when you know the characters from the new era.

Wolfie
Yes, #2 was necessary because #1 left open-ended. What happened to dear old little sister B?

#3 wasn't necessary but it was really cool. It was like the first one without the puberty stuff in it and added some other cool stuff.

Azrael01
I liked all of them but the second and third one definetly had a different feel to them they weren't as dark as the first one.

ericadurancefan
they should have left the characters alone after the first one i mean 2 did have its moments and i didnt waste my time with 3

Darth_Big_Boy
I love 1 and 2. I have 3 but have yet to watch it....I guess I need to get on that huh?

authorx
I have no problem with part three, it was pretty cool. Hell...as long as I got to see Kathrine Isabelle in it I was a happy man. Yet even Bridget isn't all that bad looking. (If anyone has any great pics or wallpapers of either of them send them to me.)

authorx
If you're interested in reading some of my Horror stories or a good Adventure tale just email me and ask me for the link to my website. You won't be disappointed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.