jsi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xGAMBITx
jsi

katiekates
what is jsi

X-WOMen
Hey xgambitx, kes closes these 'just say it' threads because they have no subject whatsoever. Please stop making them.

xGAMBITx
fnally someone was nice about it thats wat i did it for if vampiree payd close attention to her/his pms then s/he wud no

xGAMBITx
Kes close this one

u shud thank X-WOMen

xGAMBITx
she understood it faster than u 2 did
(idk if she read ur rudeness or just didnt like the threads and was nice)

Paola
Oh God!!!

Vampiree is going to love this roll eyes (sarcastic)

VallejoKid707
wow xgambitx your fate on kmc doesnt look to good.

Vampiree
i will not comment this... xgambitx you better stop talkin about me here... i'm not a toy... and vallejo is right, if you won't stop this you are doomed here, kes is pretty pissed by now, she will get furious... this is just an advice. as for me i'm not even agry now, in fact i'm tired of all of this. we NEVER had problems like this xgambitx. be a good user and play nicely. have a nice day

xGAMBITx
c no1 here has probly ever been able to just say ask nicely u have been rude to mer from the start and i wont take it like they have that is y i have been doion this finally someone understands be4 u and they no less about it i dont no y u so rude u have replied to my other threads (on my other names) and u've been just fine bout it and they are just like the other ones i have posted on this name. I dont no y but u seem to just b doin this to me (on this name).

Vampiree
i'm not rude. actually i'm quite polite, you've never seen me rude. and i was polite when you made your first thread, even when you made the second and the third... but i don't have an angelic patience like kes. i can't stand nine of them. in my previous post i gave you an advice. i also said that i'm not going to drag out OUR personal problems in the community forum, so let's not talk about it. please don't make any pointless threads from now on. you can get banned for that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.